The Spread of Economic Growth to the Third World: 1850-1980
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Howes, Candace & Singh, Ajit, 1995.
"Long-term trends in the World economy: The gender dimension,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1895-1911, November.
- Howes, Candace & Singh, Ajit, 1994. "Long term trends in the world economy: the gender dimension," MPRA Paper 53436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howes, Candace & Singh, Ajit, 1994. "Long term trends in the world economy: the gender dimension," MPRA Paper 54993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christine Mutz & Thomas Ziesemer, 2008.
"Simultaneous estimation of income and price elasticities of export demand, scale economies and total factor productivity growth for Brazil,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(22), pages 2921-2937.
- Mutz, Christine & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2005. "Simultaneous Estimation of Income and Price Elasticities of Export Demand, Scale Economies and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Brazil," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- T.S. Veeman & J. Politylo, 2003. "The Role of Institutions and Policy in Enhancing Sustainable Development and Conserving Natural Capital," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 317-332, September.
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:1:p:49-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grilli, Enzo, 2005. "Political economy and economic development in Latin America in the second half of the 20th century," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Renelt, David, 1991. "Economic growth : a review of the theoretical and empirical literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 678, The World Bank.
- Colin I. Bradford, Jr & William H. Branson, 1987. "Patterns of Trade and Structural Change," NBER Chapters,in: Trade and Structural Change in Pacific Asia, pages 3-24 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naqvi, Syed Nawab Haider, 2012. "The Idea of Inclusive Growth and Development Policy:," PSSP working papers 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:322116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Molle W. & Zandvliet, C. Th., 1992. "Can foreign aid reduce east-west migration in europe? with special reference to Poland," ILO Working Papers 993221163402676, International Labour Organization.
- Ajeet Mathur, 2003. "The role of information technology in designs of healthcare trade," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 111, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Chyi, Yih-Luan & Hwang, Chun-Sin, 2011. "Development of domestic markets and poverty reduction for poor developing economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 374-381.
- Hofman, André A., 2000. "The economic development of Latin America in the twentieth century," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1650 edited by Eclac, December.
- Adam Przeworski & Fernando Limongi, 1993. "Political Regimes and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 51-69, Summer.
- Léonce Ndikumana, 2013. "Overcoming Low Political Equilibrium in Africa: Institutional Changes for Inclusive Development," Working Papers wp331, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Dante Aldrighi & Renato P. Colistete, 2013. "Industrial Growth and Structural Change: Brazil in a Long-Run Perspective," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_10, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:21:y:1983:i:3:p:941-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.