Communal property and land markets: Agricultural development policy in St. Lucia
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Atwood, David A., 1990. "Land registration in Africa: The impact on agricultural production," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 659-671, May.
- Bromley, D.W. & Cernea, M.M., 1989. "The Management Of Common Property Natural Resources - Some Conceptual And Operational Fallacies," World Bank - Discussion Papers 57, World Bank.
- Quiggin, John, 1993. "Common property, equality, and development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 1123-1138, July.
- Jodha, N.S., 1992. "Common Property Resources; A Missing Dimension of development Strategies," World Bank - Discussion Papers 168, World Bank.
- Robert Read, 1994. "The EC Internal Banana Market: The Issues and the Dilemma," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(2), pages 219-236, 03.
- Basu, Kaushik, 1986. "The market for land : An analysis of interim transactions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 163-177.
- Migot-Adholla, Shem, et al, 1991. "Indigenous Land Rights Systems in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Constraint on Productivity?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(1), pages 155-75, January.
- Putterman, Louis, 1983. "A modified collective agriculture in rural growth-with-equity: Reconsidering the private, unimodal solution," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 77-100, February.
- Alchian, Armen A. & Demsetz, Harold, 1973. "The Property Right Paradigm," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 16-27, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:25:y:1997:i:9:p:1529-1540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.