The market for land : An analysis of interim transactions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Shouying & Carter, Michael R. & Yao, Yang, 1998.
"Dimensions and diversity of property rights in rural China: Dilemmas on the road to further reform,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 1789-1806, October.
- Shouying Liu & MICHAEL R. CARTER & Yang Yao, 1996. "Dimensions and Diversity of Property Rights in Rural China: Delimmas on the Road to Further Reform," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 395, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Maxwell, Daniel G. & Wiebe, Keith D., 1998. "Land Tenure And Food Security: A Review Of Concepts, Evidence, And Methods," Research Papers 12752, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
- Guirkinger, Catherine & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2015. "Transformation of the family farm under rising land pressure: A theoretical essay," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 112-137.
- Shearer, Eric B. & Lastarria-Cornhiel, Susana & Mesbah, Dina, 1991. "The Reform Of Rural Land Markets In Latin America And The Caribbean: Research, Theory, And Policy Implications," LTC Papers 12761, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
- Sjaastad, Espen & Bromley, Daniel W., 1997.
"Indigenous land rights in sub-Saharan Africa: Appropriation, security and investment demand,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 549-562, January.
- Espen SJAASTAD & Daniel W. BROMLEY, 1996. "Indigenous Land Rights In Sub-Saharan Africa: Appropriation, Security And Investment Demand," Staff Papers 391, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Espen Sjaastad & DANIEL W. BROMLEY, 1996. "Indigenous Land Rights in Sub-Saharan Africa: Appropriation, Security and Investment Demand," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 391, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Shouying LIU & Michael R. CHARTER & Yang Yao, 1996. "Abstract Of Dimensions And Diversity Of Property Rights In Rural China: Dilemmas On The Road To Further Reform," Staff Papers 395, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Dujon, Veronica, 1997. "Communal property and land markets: Agricultural development policy in St. Lucia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1529-1540, September.
- Sanjay Banerji & Krishna Gangopadhyay & Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah, 2012. "New Thinking on Corporate Bond Market in India," Working Papers id:5061, eSocialSciences.
- Catherine Guirkinger & Jean-Philippe Platteau, 2011.
"Transformation of the Family under Rising Land Pressure: A Theoretical Essay,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
030, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Catherine Guirkinger & Jean-Philippe Platteau, 2011. "Transformation of the Family under Rising Land Pressure: A Theoretical Essay," Working Papers 1108, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Andre, Catherine & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 1998. "Land relations under unbearable stress: Rwanda caught in the Malthusian trap," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-47, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:20:y:1986:i:1:p:163-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.