Abstract Of Dimensions And Diversity Of Property Rights In Rural China: Dilemmas On The Road To Further Reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1988. "The Household Responsibility System in China's Agricultural Reform: A Theoretical and Empirical Study," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(3), pages 199-224, Supplemen.
- McMillan, John & Whalley, John & Zhu, Lijing, 1989. "The Impact of China's Economic Reforms on Agricultural Productivity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 781-807, August.
- Basu, Kaushik, 1986.
"The market for land : An analysis of interim transactions,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 163-177.
- Basu, Kaushik, 1984. "The Market For Land : An Analysis Of Interim Transactions," Discussion Papers 272848, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Putterman, Louis, 1991. "Does Poor Supervisability Undermine Teamwork? Evidence from an Unexpected," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 996-1001, September.
- Frank Place & Peter Hazell, 1993. "Productivity Effects of Indigenous Land Tenure Systems in Sub-Saharan Africa," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(1), pages 10-19.
- Feder, Gershon & Feeny, David, 1991. "Land Tenure and Property Rights: Theory and Implications for Development Policy," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(1), pages 135-153, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Ziping & Liu, Minquan & Davis, John, 2005. "Land consolidation and productivity in Chinese household crop production," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 28-49.
- Antón, Jesús, 1997. "Explaining Stocks and Export Subsidies in Agriculture," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197059, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Davis, John & Wang, Liming & Chen, Fu, 2000. "Land Reform Initiatives in China," 2000 Conference, August 13-18, 2000, Berlin, Germany 197215, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Liu, Shouying & Carter, Michael R. & Yao, Yang, 1998.
"Dimensions and diversity of property rights in rural China: Dilemmas on the road to further reform,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 1789-1806, October.
- Shouying Liu & MICHAEL R. CARTER & Yang Yao, 1996. "Dimensions and Diversity of Property Rights in Rural China: Delimmas on the Road to Further Reform," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 395, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Liu, Shouying & Carter, Michael R. & Yao, Yang, 1996. "Dimensions And Diversity Of Property Rights In Rural China: Dilemmas On The Road To Further Reform," Staff Papers 12681, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Wang, Hui & Riedinger, Jeffrey & Jin, Songqing, 2015. "Land documents, tenure security and land rental development: Panel evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 220-235.
- Thomas Vendryes, 2014.
"Peasants Against Private Property Rights: A Review Of The Literature,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 971-995, December.
- Thomas Vendryes, 2014. "Peasants against private property rights: a review of the literature," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) hal-00783786, HAL.
- Thomas Vendryes, 2014. "Peasants against private property rights: a review of the literature," Post-Print hal-00783786, HAL.
- Thomas Vendryes, 2014. "Peasants against private property rights: a review of the literature," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00783786, HAL.
- Besley, Timothy, 1995. "Property Rights and Investment Incentives: Theory and Evidence from Ghana," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 903-937, October.
- Pan, Shihua, 1990. "The microfoundations of mixed system of planning and markets: some theoretical considerations and an empirical analysis of the Chinese agriculture," ISU General Staff Papers 1990010108000010876, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zhang, Yumei & Diao, Xinshen, 2020. "The changing role of agriculture with economic structural change – The case of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Xianlei Ma & Justus Wesseler & Nico Heerink & Futian Qu, 2013. "Land Tenure Reforms and Land Conservation Investments in China ¨C What Does Real Option Value Theory Tell Us?," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 19-33, August.
- Feder, Gershon & Lau, Lawrence J & Lin, Justin Y & Luo, Xiaopeng, 1992.
"The Determinants of Farm Investment and Residential Construction in Post-Reform China,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Feder, Gershon & Lau, Lawrence J. & Lin, Justin & Luo Xiaopeng, 1990. "The determinants of farm investment and residential construction in post-reform China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 471, The World Bank.
- Guirkinger, Catherine & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2015. "Transformation of the family farm under rising land pressure: A theoretical essay," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 112-137.
- Carter, Michael R. & Yang Yao, 1999. "Market versus administrative reallocation of agricultural land in a period of rapid industrialization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2203, The World Bank.
- Xu Guangdong, 2013. "Property Rights, Law, and Economic Development," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 117-142, July.
- Taylor, Donald C., 1990. "Sustainable Agriculture Development in China: Report of a Field Visit," Economics Staff Papers 232173, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Thanyaporn Chankrajang, 2015. "Partial Land Rights and Agricultural Outcomes: Evidence from Thailand," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 91(1), pages 126-148.
- Shenggen Fan, 1991.
"Effects of Technological Change and Institutional Reform on Production Growth in Chinese Agriculture,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(2), pages 266-275.
- Fan, Shenggen, 1990. "Effects Of Technological Change And Institutional Reform On Production Growth In Chinese Agriculture," Staff Papers 13454, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Berry, Sara S., 2018. "Who owns the land? Social relations and conflict over resources in Africa," GLOCON Working Paper Series 7, Freie Universität Berlin, Junior Research Group "Global Change – Local Conflicts?" (GLOCON).
- Bernardo Mueller & Lee Alston & Edwyna Harris, 2011. "De Facto And De Jure Property Rights:Land Settlement And Land Conflict On The Brazilian Frontier In The 19thcentury," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 060, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Lu, Yi & Luan, Mengna & Sng, Tuan-Hwee, 2020. "Did the communists contribute to China’s rural growth?," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 75(C).
- Yin, Runsheng & Xu, Jintao, 2002. "A Welfare Measurement of China's Rural Forestry Reform During the 1980s," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1755-1767, October.
- Shengmin Sun & Qiang Chen, 2014. "Measuring the Effects of Decollectivization on China's Agricultural Growth: A Panel GMM Approach, 1970-1987," SDU Working Papers 2014-05, School of Economics, Shandong University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wiaesp:395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dauwius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thomas Krichel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dauwius.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.