Indigenous Land Rights in Sub-Saharan Africa: Appropriation, Security and Investment Demand
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 1996|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 427 Lorch Street, Madison, WI 53706-1503|
Web page: http://www.aae.wisc.edu/www/pub/sps/body.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pranab Bardhan., 1987.
"Alternative Approaches to the Theory of Institutions in Economic Development,"
Economics Working Papers
8761, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bardhan, Pranab, 1987. "Alternative Approaches to the Theory of Institutions in Economic Development," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4t97z6v6, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Johnson, Omotunde E G, 1972. "Economic Analysis, The Legal Framework and Land Tenure Systems," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 259-76, April.
- Carter, Michael R., 1988. "Equilibrium credit rationing of small farm agriculture," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 83-103, February.
- Ault, David E & Rutman, Gilbert L, 1979. "The Development of Individual Rights to Property in Tribal Africa," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 163-82, April.
- Pinckney, Thomas C & Kimuyu, Peter K, 1994. "Land Tenure Reform in East Africa: Good, Bad or Unimportant?," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 3(1), pages 1-28, April.
- Basu, Kaushik, 1986. "The market for land : An analysis of interim transactions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 163-177.
- Migot-Adholla, Shem, et al, 1991. "Indigenous Land Rights Systems in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Constraint on Productivity?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(1), pages 155-75, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wisaes:391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.