Indigenous Land Rights in Sub-Saharan Africa: Appropriation, Security and Investment Demand
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 1996|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 427 Lorch Street, Madison, WI 53706-1503|
Web page: http://www.aae.wisc.edu/www/pub/sps/body.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Migot-Adholla, Shem, et al, 1991. "Indigenous Land Rights Systems in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Constraint on Productivity?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(1), pages 155-175, January.
- Carter, Michael R., 1988. "Equilibrium credit rationing of small farm agriculture," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 83-103, February.
- Basu, Kaushik, 1986. "The market for land : An analysis of interim transactions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 163-177.
- Ault, David E & Rutman, Gilbert L, 1979. "The Development of Individual Rights to Property in Tribal Africa," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 163-182, April.
- Johnson, Omotunde E G, 1972. "Economic Analysis, The Legal Framework and Land Tenure Systems," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 259-276, April.
- Bardhan, Pranab, 1987.
"Alternative Approaches to the Theory of Institutions in Economic Development,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt4t97z6v6, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Pranab Bardhan., 1987. "Alternative Approaches to the Theory of Institutions in Economic Development," Economics Working Papers 8761, University of California at Berkeley.
- Pinckney, Thomas C & Kimuyu, Peter K, 1994. "Land Tenure Reform in East Africa: Good, Bad or Unimportant?," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 3(1), pages 1-28, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wisaes:391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.