Land Tenure Issues In Project Design And Strategies For Agricultural Development In Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perego, Viviana M.E., 2019. "Crop prices and the demand for titled land: Evidence from Uganda," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 93-109.
- Asante, Winston A. & Acheampong, Emmanuel & Boateng, Kyereh & Adda, Jacob, 2017. "The implications of land tenure and ownership regimes on sustainable mangrove management and conservation in two Ramsar sites in Ghana," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(P1), pages 65-75.
- Firmin-Sellers, Kathryn & Sellers, Patrick, 1999. "Expected Failures and Unexpected Successes of Land Titling in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1115-1128, July.
- Sjaastad, Espen & Bromley, Daniel W., 1997.
"Indigenous land rights in sub-Saharan Africa: Appropriation, security and investment demand,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 549-562, January.
- Espen Sjaastad & DANIEL W. BROMLEY, 1996. "Indigenous Land Rights in Sub-Saharan Africa: Appropriation, Security and Investment Demand," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 391, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Sjaastad, Espen & Bromley, Daniel W., 1996. "Indigenous Land Rights In Sub-Saharan Africa: Appropriation, Security And Investment Demand," Staff Papers 12610, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Espen SJAASTAD & Daniel W. BROMLEY, 1996. "Indigenous Land Rights In Sub-Saharan Africa: Appropriation, Security And Investment Demand," Staff Papers 391, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Hagos, Hosaena Ghebru, 2012. "Tenure (in)security and agricultural investment of smallholder farmers in Mozambique:," MSSP working papers 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Abalu, George & Hassan, Rashid, 1998. "Agricultural productivity and natural resource use in southern Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 477-490, December.
- Roth, Michael J. & Bruce, John W., 1994. "Land Tenure, Agrarian Structure, and Comparative Land Use Efficiency in Zimbabwe: Options for Land Tenure Reform and Land Redistribution," Research Papers 12750, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
- Jean-Philippe Platteau, 2002. "The Gradual Erosion of the Social Security Function of Customary Land Tenure Arrangements in Lineage-Based Societies," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2002-26, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Andre, Catherine & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 1998. "Land relations under unbearable stress: Rwanda caught in the Malthusian trap," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-47, January.
- Myers, Gregory W. & Eliseu, Julieta & Nhachungue, Erasmo, 1994. "Security, Conflict, and Reintegration in Mozambique: Case Studies of Land Access in the Postwar Period," Research Papers 12746, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
- Paul Jere, 2012. "Improving Land Sector Governance in Malawi," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28526, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Development; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwltpa:292568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ltcwius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ltcwius.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.