The implications of land tenure and ownership regimes on sustainable mangrove management and conservation in two Ramsar sites in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce, John W., 1986. "Land Tenure Issues In Project Design And Strategies For Agricultural Development In Sub-Saharan Africa," LTC Papers 292568, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
- Sundar, Nandini, 2001. "Is Devolution Democratization?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2007-2023, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Fabio Sanchez, 2006. "Decentralizationâ´S Effects On Educational Outcomes In Bolivia And Colombia," Documentos CEDE 002255, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Faguet, Jean-Paul & Sánchez, Fabio, 2008.
"Decentralization's Effects on Educational Outcomes in Bolivia and Colombia,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1294-1316, July.
- Faguet, Jean-Paul & Sanchez, Fabio, 2006. "Decentralization’s effects on educational outcomes in Bolivia and Colombia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2397, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Fabio Sanchez, 2006. "Decentralization’S Effects On Educational Outcomes In Bolivia And Colombia," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 47, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Antinori, Camille M. & Rausser, Gordon C., 2003.
"Does Community Involvement Matter? How Collective Choice Affects Forests in Mexico,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt83j385n0, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Antinori, Camille & Rausser, Gordon C., 2003. "Does Community Involvement Matter? How Collective Choice Affects Forests in Mexico," CUDARE Working Papers 25076, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Sjaastad, Espen & Bromley, Daniel W., 1997.
"Indigenous land rights in sub-Saharan Africa: Appropriation, security and investment demand,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 549-562, January.
- Espen SJAASTAD & Daniel W. BROMLEY, 1996. "Indigenous Land Rights In Sub-Saharan Africa: Appropriation, Security And Investment Demand," Staff Papers 391, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Sjaastad, Espen & Bromley, Daniel W., 1996. "Indigenous Land Rights In Sub-Saharan Africa: Appropriation, Security And Investment Demand," Staff Papers 12610, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Espen Sjaastad & DANIEL W. BROMLEY, 1996. "Indigenous Land Rights in Sub-Saharan Africa: Appropriation, Security and Investment Demand," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 391, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Behera, Bhagirath & Engel, Stefanie, 2006. "Institutional analysis of evolution of joint forest management in India: A new institutional economics approach," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 350-362, June.
- Firmin-Sellers, Kathryn & Sellers, Patrick, 1999. "Expected Failures and Unexpected Successes of Land Titling in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1115-1128, July.
- Perego, Viviana M.E., 2019. "Crop prices and the demand for titled land: Evidence from Uganda," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 93-109.
- Gupta, Divya & Lele, Sharachchandra & Sahu, Geetanjoy, 2020. "Promoting a responsive state: The role of NGOs in decentralized forest governance in India," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C).
- Myers, Gregory W. & Eliseu, Julieta & Nhachungue, Erasmo, 1994. "Security, Conflict, and Reintegration in Mozambique: Case Studies of Land Access in the Postwar Period," Research Papers 12746, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
- Paul Jere, 2012. "Improving Land Sector Governance in Malawi," World Bank Publications - Reports 28526, The World Bank Group.
- Roth, Michael J. & Bruce, John W., 1994. "Land Tenure, Agrarian Structure, and Comparative Land Use Efficiency in Zimbabwe: Options for Land Tenure Reform and Land Redistribution," Research Papers 12750, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
- Hagos, Hosaena Ghebru, 2012. "Tenure (in)security and agricultural investment of smallholder farmers in Mozambique:," MSSP working papers 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Abalu, George & Hassan, Rashid, 1998. "Agricultural productivity and natural resource use in southern Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 477-490, December.
- Jean-Philippe Platteau, 2002. "The Gradual Erosion of the Social Security Function of Customary Land Tenure Arrangements in Lineage-Based Societies," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2002-26, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Andre, Catherine & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 1998. "Land relations under unbearable stress: Rwanda caught in the Malthusian trap," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-47, January.
- Wiggins, Steve & Marfo, Kofi & Anchirinah, Vincent, 2004. "Protecting the Forest or the People? Environmental Policies and Livelihoods in the Forest Margins of Southern Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1939-1955, November.
- Adam, Y.O. & Eltayeb, A.M., 2016. "Forestry decentralization and poverty alleviation: A review," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 300-307.
More about this item
KeywordsMangroves; Tenure; Ramsar sites; Conservation; Ghana;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:85:y:2017:i:p1:p:65-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.