The Management Of Common Property Natural Resources - Some Conceptual And Operational Fallacies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Culas, Richard J., 2007. "Deforestation and the environmental Kuznets curve: An institutional perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 429-437, March.
- Gary D. Thompson & Paul N. Wilson, 1994. "Common Property As An Institutional Response To Environmental Variability," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(3), pages 10-21, July.
- Colby, Michael E., 1989. "Environmental management in development : the evolution of paradigms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 313, The World Bank.
- Patrick Bottazzi & David Crespo & Harry Soria & Hy Dao & Marcelo Serrudo & Jean Paul Benavides & Stefan Schwarzer & Stephan Rist, 2014. "Carbon Sequestration in Community Forests: Trade-offs, Multiple Outcomes and Institutional Diversity in the Bolivian Amazon," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 45(1), pages 105-131, January.
- Brent Swallow & Daniel Bromley, 1995. "Institutions, governance and incentives in common property regimes for African rangelands," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(2), pages 99-118, September.
- Paavola, Jouni, 2007. "Institutions and environmental governance: A reconceptualization," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 93-103, June.
- Sarker, Ashutosh & Itoh, Tadao, 2001. "Design principles in long-enduring institutions of Japanese irrigation common-pool resources," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 89-102, June.
- Dujon, Veronica, 1997. "Communal property and land markets: Agricultural development policy in St. Lucia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1529-1540, September.
- Southgate, Douglas & Runge, C. Ford, 1990. "The Institutional Origins Of Deforestation In Latin America," Staff Papers 13826, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- World Bank & Nicholas Institute, 2016. "Tuna Fisheries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28412, The World Bank.
- Davis, Junior, 2006. "Learning from local economic development experiences: Observations on Integrated Development Programmes of the Free State, Republic of South Africa," MPRA Paper 26045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Randhir, Timothy O. & Lee, John G., 1996. "Managing local commons in developing economies: an institutional approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Thorburn, Craig C., 2000. "Changing Customary Marine Resource Management Practice and Institutions: The Case of Sasi Lola in the Kei Islands, Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1461-1479, August.
- Klooster, Daniel, 2000. "Institutional Choice, Community, and Struggle: A Case Study of Forest Co-Management in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Anderson, Simon & Centonze, Roberta, 2007. "Property Rights and the Management of Animal Genetic Resources," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1529-1541, September.
- Theesfeld, Insa, 2004. "Constraints on Collective Action in a Transitional Economy: The Case of Bulgaria's Irrigation Sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 251-271, February.
- Duraiappah, Anantha K., 1998. "Poverty and environmental degradation: A review and analysis of the nexus," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2169-2179, December.
- Widmark, Camilla, 2009. "Management of multiple-use commons," Department of Forest Economics publications 1953, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of forest economics.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:102:y:2018:i:c:p:213-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adhikari, Bhim & Williams, Frances & Lovett, Jon C., 2007. "Local benefits from community forests in the middle hills of Nepal," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 464-478, January.
- Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & de Groot, Rudolf & Lomas, Pedro L. & Montes, Carlos, 2010. "The history of ecosystem services in economic theory and practice: From early notions to markets and payment schemes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1209-1218, April.
- Jung, Chulho & Krutilla, Kerry & Kip Viscusi, W. & Boyd, Roy, 1995. "The coase theorem in rent-seeking society," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 259-268, September.
- Coordes, Renke, 2016. "Coordination of forest management through market and political institutions," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 66-77.
- S Sathirathai & EB Barbier, 2001. "Valuing Mangrove Conservation In Southern Thailand," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(2), pages 109-122, April.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagement ; natural resources;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobadi:57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.