by alumni of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by alumni of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service and listed in the RePEc Genealogy. List of alumni. For a list of publications by current members of the department, see here. Register yourself.
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Wakamori, Naoki & Welte, Angelika, 2013.
"Why Do Shoppers Use Cash? Evidence from Shopping Diary Data,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
431, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Naoki Wakamori & Angelika Welte, 2012. "Why Do Shoppers Use Cash? Evidence from Shopping Diary Data," Staff Working Papers 12-24, Bank of Canada.
- James P. Feehan, 2012. "Newfoundland's Electricity Options: Making the Right Choice Requires and Efficient Pricing Regime," e-briefs 129, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Carlos Arango & Angelika Welte, 2012. "The Bank of Canada’s 2009 Methods-of-Payment Survey: Methodology and Key Results," Discussion Papers 12-6, Bank of Canada.
- Matsumoto, Mutsumi & Feehan, James P., 2010. "Capital-tax financing and scale economies in public-input production," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 116-121, May.
- Christopher N. Annala & Raymond G. Batina & James P. Feehan, 2008. "Empirical Impact Of Public Infrastructure On The Japanese Economy," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 419-437.
- James P. Feehan & Raymond G. Batina, 2007. "Labor and Capital Taxation with Public Inputs as Common Property," Public Finance Review, , vol. 35(5), pages 626-642, September.
- Glenn W. Harrison & James P. Feehan & Alison C. Edwards & Jorge Segovia, 2003. "Cigarette Smoking and the Cost of Hospital and Physician Care," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 29(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Ratna K. Shrestha & James P. Feehan, 2002. "Contributions to International Public Goods and the Notion of Country Size," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 59(4), pages 551-551, December.
- James P. Feehan, 2002. "Distortionary Taxation and Optimal Public Spending on Productive Activities," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(1), pages 60-68, January.
- James P. Feehan & Mutsumi Matsumoto, 2000. "Productivity-enhancing public investment and benefit taxation: the case of factor-augmenting public inputs," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 114-121, February.
- James Feehan, 1998. "Optimal Provision of Hicksian Public Inputs," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 693-707, August.
- James P. Feehan, 1993. "Atlantic Provinces Economic Union," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 19(2), pages 133-144, June.
- Feehan, James P., 1992. "The optimal revenue tariff for public input provision," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 221-231, January.
- Feehan, James P., 1990. "A simple model for merit good arguments : A comment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 127-129, October.
- Feehan, James P, 1989. "Pareto-Efficiency with Three Varieties of Public Input," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 44(2), pages 237-248.
- Feehan, James P., 1988. "Efficient tariff financing of public goods," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 155-164, August.
- James P. Feehan, 1985. "Provincial Government Taxation of Clothing and Footwear: Revenue and Equity Aspects," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 11(1), pages 26-39, March.