Labor and Capital Taxation with Public Inputs as Common Property
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. Buyse & F. Heylen, 2012. "Leaving the empirical (battle)ground: Output and welfare effects of fiscal consolidation in general equilibrium," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/826, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fernández-de-Córdoba, Gonzalo & Torres, José L., 2012. "Fiscal harmonization in the European Union with public inputs," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 2024-2034.
- José Luis Torres Chacon, 2015.
"Introduction to Dynamic Macroeconomic General Equilibrium Models,"
Vernon Press Titles in Economics,
Vernon Art and Science Inc,
edition 2, number 54.
- José Luis Torres Chacon, 2014. "Introduction to Dynamic Macroeconomic General Equilibrium Models," Vernon Press Titles in Economics, Vernon Art and Science Inc, edition 1, number 18.
- Feehan, James P. & Matsumoto, Mutsumi, 2017. "Optimal rationing of productive public services under tax competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 79-81.
- Matsumoto, Mutsumi & Feehan, James P., 2010. "Capital-tax financing and scale economies in public-input production," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 116-121, May.
- Ramón José Torregrosa Montaner, 2015. "Common-property, public infrastructure and rent dissipation in the long-run," Working Papers. Serie AD 2015-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Igor Fedotenkov & Lex Meijdam, 2014. "Pension reform with migration and mobile capital: is a Pareto improvement possible?," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 431-450, September.
- José Luis Torres Chacon, 2015. "Introduction to Dynamic Macroeconomic General Equilibrium Models [Second Edition, Paperback]," Vernon Press Titles in Economics, Vernon Art and Science Inc, edition 2, number 44.
- Fedotenkov, I., 2012. "Pensions and ageing in a globalizing world. International spillover effects via trade and factor mobility," Other publications TiSEM 8830bc21-4138-4479-8459-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
Keywordscommon property; rent-dissipation; taxation of capital; production efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:35:y:2007:i:5:p:626-642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .