Productivity-enhancing public investment and benefit taxation: the case of factor-augmenting public inputs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2004:i:3:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diego Martínez López & A. Jesús Sánchez Fuentes, "undated". "Optimal Provision Of Public Inputs In A Second Best Scenario (*)," Working Papers 17-05 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Craig Brett & John A. Weymark, 2009. "Comparative Statics of Optimal Nonlinear Income Taxation in the Presence of a Publicly Provided Input," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0910, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- A. Sanchez & Diego Martinez, 2011.
"Optimization in Non-Standard Problems. An Application to the Provision of Public Inputs,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 37(1), pages 13-38, January.
- A. Jesus Sanchez Fuentes & Diego Martinez Lopez, 2008. "Optimization in non-standard problems. An application to the provision of public inputs," Working Papers 08.07, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Derek K. Kellenberg, 2007. "The Provision Of Public Inputs And Foreign Direct Investment," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(2), pages 170-184, April.
- Gugle, Elisabeth & Zodrow, George R., 2014.
"Tax Competition and the Efficiency of "Benefit-Related" Business Taxes,"
14-013, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Elisabeth Gugl & George R. Zodrow, 2015. "Tax Competition and the Efficiency of "Benefit-Related" Business Taxes," CESifo Working Paper Series 5555, CESifo Group Munich.
- Elisabeth Gugl & George R Zodrow, 2015. "Tax competition and the efficiency of 'benefit-related' business taxes," Working Papers 1534, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Anwar, Sajid, 2006. "Provision of public infrastructure, foreign investment and welfare in the presence of specialisation-based external economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 142-156, January.
- Anwar, Sajid, 2008. "Labour supply, foreign investment and welfare in the presence of public infrastructure," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 959-967, September.
- repec:qba:annpro:v:15:y:2005:id:599 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diego Martinez-Lopez, 2004. "The optimal provision of public inputs in a second best scenario," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 8(3), pages 1-9.
- Elisabeth Gugl & George R. Zodrow, 2014. "The Efficiency of “Benefit-Related” Business Taxes," Working Papers 1406, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Thomas Aronsson & Erkki Koskela, 2009. "Outsourcing, Public Input Provision and Policy Cooperation," CESifo Working Paper Series 2886, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Koskela, Erkki, 2009. "Outsourcing, Public Input Provision and Policy Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 4662, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:33:y:2000:i:1:p:114-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.