Export processing zones in the Dominican Republic: A comment on Kaplinsky
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jenkins, Mauricio & Arce, Ronald, 2016. "Do backward linkages in export processing zones increase dynamically? Firm-level evidence from Costa Rica," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 400-409.
- repec:spr:jecfin:v:41:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12197-016-9361-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Defever, F. & Reyes, J-D. & Riaño, A. & Sanchez-Martin, M. E., 2017.
"Special Economic Zones and WTO Compliance: Evidence from the Dominican Republic,"
17/04, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Fabrice Defever & Jose-Daniel Reyes & Alejandro Riaño & Miguel Eduardo Sánchez-Martín, 2017. "Special Economic Zones and WTO Compliance: Evidence from the Dominican Republic," CEP Discussion Papers dp1517, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Defever, Fabrice & Reyes, Jose-Daniel & Riaño, Alejandro & Sánchez-Martín, Miguel Eduardo, 2017. "Special economic zones and WTO compliance: evidence from the Dominican Republic," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86614, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fabrice Defever & JosÃ©-Daniel Reyes & Alejandro RiaÃ±o & Miguel Eduardo SÃ¡nchez-MartÃn, 2017. "Special Economic Zones and WTO Compliance: Evidence from the Dominican Republic," CESifo Working Paper Series 6791, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jenkins, Mauricio., 2005. "Economic and social effects of export processing zones in Costa Rica," ILO Working Papers 993783763402676, International Labour Organization.
- Defever, F. & Reyes, J-D., 2016.
"Does the Elimination of Export Requirements in Special Economic Zones A ect Export Performance? Evidence from the Dominican Republic,"
16/04, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Defever,Fabrice Fernand & Reyes,Jose Daniel & Riano,Alejandro & Sanchez Martin,Miguel Eduardo, 2016. "Does the elimination of export requirements in special economic zones affect export performance? evidence from the Dominican Republic," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7874, The World Bank.
- Fabrice Defever & José-Daniel Reyes & Alejandro Riaño & Miguel Eduardo Sánchez-Martín, 2016. "Does the Elimination of Export Requirements in Special Economic Zones affect Export Performance? Evidence from the Dominican Republic," Discussion Papers 2016-18, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:4:y:2016:i:4:p:189-212 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu, 2002. "An Overview of Export Processing Zones: Selected Asian Countries," Economics Working Papers wp02-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Sargent, John & Matthews, Linda, 2004. "What Happens When Relative Costs Increase in Export Processing Zones? Technology, Regional Production Networks, and Mexico's Maquiladoras," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2015-2030, December.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2007.
"Impact of Special Economic Zones on Employment, Poverty and Human Development,"
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2007. "Impact of Special Economic Zones on Employment, Poverty and Human Development," Development Economics Working Papers 22140, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sanchez-Ancochea, Diego, 2006. "Development trajectories and new comparative advantages: Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic under Globalization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 996-1015, June.
- -, 1997. "CEPAL Review no.62," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Schrank, Andrew, 2008. "Export Processing Zones in the Dominican Republic: Schools or Stopgaps?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1381-1397, August.
- Takayoshi Kusago & Tzannatos, Zafiris, 1998. "Export processing zones : a review in need of update," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20046, The World Bank.
- Sargent, John & Matthews, Linda, 2009. "China versus Mexico in the Global EPZ Industry: Maquiladoras, FDI Quality, and Plant Mortality," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1069-1082, June.
- Johansson, Helena & Nilsson, Lars, 1997. "Export processing zones as catalysts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2115-2128, December.
- Claudia Astarita, 2013. "Indian Special Economic Zones: The Difficulties of Repeating Chinaâ€™s Triumph," Working Papers id:5253, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:3:p:529-535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.