The Rise and Fall of Export-led Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Blecker & Arslan Razmi, 2010.
"Export-led Growth, Real Exchange Rates and the Fallacy of Composition,"
Chapters, in: Mark Setterfield (ed.), Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 19,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robert A. Blecker & Arslan Razmi, 2009. "Export-led growth, real exchange rates and the fallacy of composition," Working Papers 2009-22, American University, Department of Economics.
- Sarkar, Prabirjit & Singer, H. W., 1991. "Manufactured exports of developing countries and their terms of trade since 1965," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 333-340, April.
- Brewer, Anthony, 1985. "Trade with fixed real wages and mobile capital," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 177-186, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ambreen FATEMAH & Abdul QAYYUM, 2018.
"Modeling the impact of exports on the economic growth of Pakistan,"
Turkish Economic Review,
KSP Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 56-64, March.
- Fatemah, Ambreen & Qayyum, Abdul, 2018. "Modeling the Impact of Exports on the Economic Growth of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 83929, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jan 2018.
- Sigit Setiawan, 2017. "Middle Income Trap and Infrastructure issues In Indonesia: A Strategic Perspective," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(4), pages 42-48.
- Javed, Zanib & Munir, Kashif, 2016. "Impact of Export Composition on Economic Growth in South Asia," MPRA Paper 71519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sule L. Aker & Prof. Ahmet Aker, 2016. "Export-led Growth Revisited in Emerging Economies," Journal of Business & Management (COES&RJ-JBM), , vol. 4(3), pages 140-150, July.
- Lee, GaSeul & Lim, Song Soo, 2015. "FTA effects on agricultural trade with matching approaches," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 9, pages 1-26.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2013. "Global imbalances and the Revised Bretton Woods hypothesis: Wrong before the crisis and wrong after," IMK Working Paper 108-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Bhanumurthy, N.R. & Bose, Sukanya & Panda, Swayamsiddha, 2014. "Modeling India's External Sector: Review and Some Empirics," Working Papers 14/138, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Alimi, Santos R. & Muse, Bernard O., 2012. "Export - led growth or growth – driven exports? Evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 53468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Solikin M. Juhro, 2014. "THE ROLE OF THE CENTRAL BANK IN PROMOTING SUSTAINABLE GROWTH: Perspectives on the Implementation of Flexible ITF in Indonesia," Working Papers WP/17/2014, Bank Indonesia.
More about this item
KeywordsExport-led Growth; Domestic Demand-led Growth; Economic Development; Stagnation;
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FDG-2011-07-27 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-OPM-2011-07-27 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-07-27 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.