Manufactured exports of developing countries and their terms of trade since 1965
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilge Erten, 2010. "Industrial Upgrading and Export Diversification: A Comparative Analysis of Economic Policies in Turkey and Malaysia," Working Papers id:2778, eSocialSciences.
- Diego Bastourre & Jorge Carrera & Javier Ibarlucia, 2008.
"Commodity Prices in Argentina. What Does Move the Wind?,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(1), pages 1-30, January-J.
- Diego Bastourre & Jorge Carrera & Javier Ibarlucia, 2007. "Commodity Prices In Argentina: What Does Move The Wind?," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 076, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Hadass, Yael S & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2003.
"Terms-of-Trade Shocks and Economic Performance, 1870-1940: Prebisch and Singer Revisited,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(3), pages 629-656, April.
- Yael S. Hadass & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2001. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Economic Performance 1870-1940: Prebisch and Singer Revisited," NBER Working Papers 8188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas H.W. Ziesemer, 2014.
"Country terms of trade: trends, unit roots, over-differencing, endogeneity, time dummies, and heterogeneity,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(6), pages 767-796, September.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2010. "From Trends in Commodities and Manufactures to Country Terms of Trade," MERIT Working Papers 022, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ziesemer, T., 2014. "Country Terms of Trade 1960-2012: Trends, unit roots, over-differencing, endogeneity, time dummies, and heterogeneity," MERIT Working Papers 027, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2011. "Country terms of trade: Trends, unit roots, over-differencing, endogeneity, time dummies, and heterogeneity," MERIT Working Papers 065, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sapsford, David & Singer, Hans, 1998. "The IMF, the world bank and commodity prices: A case of shifting sands?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1653-1660, September.
- Erten, Bilge & Ocampo, José Antonio, 2013.
"Super Cycles of Commodity Prices Since the Mid-Nineteenth Century,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 14-30.
- Bilge Erten, 2012. "Super-cycles of commodity prices since the mid-ninteenth century," Working Papers 110, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 2016. "What Do We (and Others) Mean by "The Terms of Trade"?," Working Papers 651, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Konstantin M. Wacker, 2011. "The Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Developing Countries’ Terms of Trade," WIDER Working Paper Series 006, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ghoshray, Atanu & Kejriwal, Mohitosh & Wohar, Mark E., 2011. "Breaking Trends and the Prebisch-Singer Hypothesis: A Further Investigation," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 120387, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:286955 is not listed on IDEAS
- Behuria, Pritish, 2017. "The political economy of import substitution in the 21st century: the challenge of recapturing the domestic market in Rwanda," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69470, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ghoshray, Atanu, 2011. "A reexamination of trends in primary commodity prices," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 242-251, July.
- José Antonio Ocampo & María Angela Parra, 2004. "The commodity terms of trade and their strategic implications for development," International Trade 0403001, EconWPA.
- Murat Arsel & Andrew M. Fischer, 2015. "Forum 2015," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 46(4), pages 700-732, July.
- Singh, A. & Tabatabai H., 1992. "World economic crisis and third world agriculture: the changing role of agriculture in economic development," ILO Working Papers 992869553402676, International Labour Organization.
- Konstantin M. Wacker, 2011. "Do multinationals beat down developing countries' export prices? The impact of FDI on net barter terms of trade," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 211, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Das, Gouranga G., 2007. "Intra-Industry Trade and Development: Revisiting Theory, Measurement and New Evidences," MPRA Paper 37260, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2008.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2011. "The Contradictions of Export-led Growth," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_119, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2011. "The Rise and Fall of Export-led Growth," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_675, Levy Economics Institute.
- Bernhard G. Gunter & Valeria Vargas Sejas, 2017. "Free Falling Terms of Trade Despite Industrialization: The Case of Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 33, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:370974 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaplinsky, Raphael, 2006. "Revisiting the revisited terms of trade: Will China make a difference?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 981-995, June.
- Cagatay, Nilüfer. & Ertürk, Korkuk., 2004. "Gender and globalization : a macroeconomic perspective," ILO Working Papers 993709743402676, International Labour Organization.
- Iizuka, Michiko & Soete, Luc, 2011. "Catching up in the 21st century: Globalization, knowledge & capabilities in Latin America, a case for natural resource based activities," MERIT Working Papers 071, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:bla:worlde:v:39:y:2016:i:12:p:1974-1999 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:19:y:1991:i:4:p:333-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .