Trade with fixed real wages and mobile capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilge Erten, 2010. "Industrial Upgrading and Export Diversification: A Comparative Analysis of Economic Policies in Turkey and Malaysia," Working Papers id:2778, eSocialSciences.
- Parrinello, Sergio, 2009.
"Un’infondata portata attribuita alla teoria ricardiana dei vantaggi comparati: un punto di vista post-keynesiano
[A weak reach assigned to the ricardian theory of comparative advantage: a Post-Keyn," MPRA Paper 31473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ariel Dvoskin & Germán Feldman, 2015. "Estructura productiva desequilibrada: un análisis de las contribuciones de Marcelo Diamand a la teoría económica," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, February.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Katsinos, Apostolis, 2011. "Return to devalued drachma, cost-push inflation and international competitiveness," MPRA Paper 35413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suranjana Nabar-Bhaduri, 2011. "No Easy Balancing Act: Reducing the Balance of Payments Constraint; Improving Export Competitiveness and Productivity; and Absorbing Surplus Labor – The Indian Experience," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2011_12, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Reinhard Schumacher, 2013. "Deconstructing the Theory of Comparative Advantage," World Economic Review, World Economics Association, vol. 2013(2), pages 1-83, February.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Papoulis, Κostas, 2010.
"Δυναμική Του Χρέους, ‘Δίδυμα Ελλείμματα’ Και Διεθνής Ανταγωνιστικότητα Της Ελληνικής Οικονομίας
[Debt dynamics, ‘twin deficits’ and international competitiveness of the Greek economy]," MPRA Paper 23173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2011. "The Contradictions of Export-led Growth," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_119, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2011. "The Rise and Fall of Export-led Growth," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_675, Levy Economics Institute.
- Matias Vernengo, 2003. "The Gold Standard and Center-Periphery Interactions," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2003_10, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Deborah Winkler & William Milberg, 2011. "Classical and Neoclassical Theories of Offshore Outsourcing," Working Papers 1113, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2012. "Harmonic and Conflict Views in International Economic Relations: a Sraffian view," Department of Economics University of Siena 651, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2010. "A neo-Ricardian critique of the traditional static theory of trade, customs unions and common markets," MPRA Paper 23088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:18:y:1985:i:1-2:p:177-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.