Return to devalued drachma, cost-push inflation and international competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mariolis, Th., 2000. "The Division of Labour in European Monetary Union: Absolute Versus Comparative Advantage," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 79-90, January -.
- Theodore Mariolis, 2008. "Pure Joint Production, Income Distribution, Employment And The Exchange Rate," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(4), pages 656-665, November.
- Morciano, Michele, 1984. "Price dynamics in an input-output model : An alternative approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 363-368.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2006. "Distribution and Growth in a Multi-Sector Open Economy with Excess Capacity," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 59(1), pages 51-61.
- Ian Steedman, 2000. "Income Distribution, Foreign Trade and the Value-Added Vector," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 221-230.
- Metcalfe, J S & Steedman, Ian, 1981. "Some Long- Run Theory of Employment, Income Distribution and the Exchange Rate," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 49(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Brewer, Anthony, 1985. "Trade with fixed real wages and mobile capital," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 177-186, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-Push Inflation; Drachma Devaluation; Dynamic Input-Output Price Models; Greek Economy; International Competitiveness;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .