Return to devalued drachma, cost-push inflation and international competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mariolis, Th., 2000. "The Division of Labour in European Monetary Union: Absolute Versus Comparative Advantage," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 79-90, January -.
- Theodore Mariolis, 2008. "Pure Joint Production, Income Distribution, Employment And The Exchange Rate," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(4), pages 656-665, November.
- Morciano, Michele, 1984. "Price dynamics in an input-output model : An alternative approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 363-368.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2006. "Distribution and Growth in a Multi-Sector Open Economy with Excess Capacity," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 59(1), pages 51-61.
- Ian Steedman, 2000. "Income Distribution, Foreign Trade and the Value-Added Vector," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 221-230.
- Metcalfe, J S & Steedman, Ian, 1981. "Some Long- Run Theory of Employment, Income Distribution and the Exchange Rate," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 49(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Brewer, Anthony, 1985. "Trade with fixed real wages and mobile capital," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 177-186, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-Push Inflation; Drachma Devaluation; Dynamic Input-Output Price Models; Greek Economy; International Competitiveness;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.