Seven Myths about the Greek Debt Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2011. "A Tale of Two Trilemmas," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp364, IIIS.
- Katsimi, Margarita & Moutos, Thomas, 2010. "EMU and the Greek crisis: The political-economy perspective," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 568-576, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEurozone; Greece; debt; default;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irv:wpaper:111202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer dos Santos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deucius.html .