Origins and prospects of the Euro existential crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip R. Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2007.
"Europe and global imbalances,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 22, pages 519-573, July.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2007. "Europe and Global Imbalances," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp226, IIIS.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian M Milesi-Ferretti, 2007. "Europe and Global Imbalances," IMF Working Papers 07/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Wendy Carlin, 2013.
"Real Exchange Rate Adjustment, Wage-Setting Institutions, and Fiscal Stabilization Policy: Lessons of the Eurozone's First Decade,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 59(3), pages 489-519, September.
- Carlin, Wendy, 2012. "Real exchange rate adjustment, wage-setting institutions, and fiscal stabilization policy: Lessons of the Eurozone’s first decade," CEPR Discussion Papers 8918, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Katsimi, Margarita & Moutos, Thomas, 2010. "EMU and the Greek crisis: The political-economy perspective," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 568-576, December.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- [A&C] Origins and prospects of the Euro existential crisis
by Lorenzo Battisti in Pensieri Economici on 2013-05-07 16:27:00
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean imbalances; Macroeconomic divergence and adjustment; Germany; Political economy of structural change; Social market economy;
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpem:2013/03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (firstname.lastname@example.org). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .