The German Model and the European Crisis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 51 (2013)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0021-9886|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oliver Landmann, 2011. "On the Macroeconomics of European Divergence," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(2), pages 19-25, 07.
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Garicano, Luis & Santos, Tano, 2013.
"Political Credit Cycles: The Case of the Euro Zone,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9404, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Luis Garicano & Tano J. Santos, 2013. "Political credit cycles: the case of the Euro zone," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51255, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Luis Garicano & Tano Santos, 2013. "Political Credit Cycles: The Case of the Euro Zone," NBER Working Papers 18899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paolo Guerrieri & Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2012.
"Trade Openness and International Fragmentation of Production in the European Union: The New Divide?,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 535-551, 08.
- Paolo Guerrieri & Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2012. "Trade openness and international fragmentation of production in the European Union: the new divide?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 855, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2007.
"Europe and Global Imbalances,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Roel Beetsma & Massimo Giuliodori & Franc Klaassen, 2005.
"Trade Spillovers of Fiscal Policy in the European Union: A Panel Analysis,"
DNB Working Papers
052, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Roel Beetsma & Massimo Giuliodori & Franc Klaassen, 2006. "Trade spill-overs of fiscal policy in the European Union: a panel analysis," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 21(48), pages 639-687, October.
- Beetsma, Roel & Giuliodori, Massimo & Klaassen, Franc, 2005. "Trade Spillovers of Fiscal Policy in the European Union: A Panel Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 5222, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roel Beetsma & Massimo Giuliodori & Franc Klaassen, 2005. "Trade Spillovers of Fiscal Policy in the European Union: A Panel Analysis," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 31, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Guenter W. Beck & Kirstin Hubrich & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2009. "Regional inflation dynamics within and across euro area countries and a comparison with the United States," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 24, pages 141-184, 01.
- Claudia Buch & Jörn Kleinert & Alexander Lipponer & Farid Toubal, 2005.
"Determinants and Effects of Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from German Firm-Level Data,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Claudia M. Buch & Jörn Kleinert & Alexander Lipponer & Farid Toubal, 2005. "Determinants and effects of foreign direct investment: evidence from German firm-level data," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(41), pages 52-110, 01.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2012.
"Comparative advantage and the welfare impact of European integration,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 27(72), pages 567-602, October.
- Jing Zhang & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2011. "Comparative Advantage and the Welfare Impact of European Integration," 2011 Meeting Papers 819, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2012. "Comparative Advantage and the Welfare Impact of European Integration," NBER Working Papers 18061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, . "Comparative Advantage and the Welfare Impact of European Integration," Working Papers 626, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Andreas Wörgötter, 2012. "Structural Change and the Current Account: The Case of Germany," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 940, OECD Publishing.
- Sebastian Krautheim, 2013.
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1571-1605, November.
- Campa, Jose Manuel & Gavilan, Angel, 2011. "Current accounts in the euro area: An intertemporal approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 205-228, February.
- Philip R. Lane, 2006. "The Real Effects of European Monetary Union," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 47-66, Fall.
- Philip R. Lane, 2012. "The European Sovereign Debt Crisis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 49-68, Summer.
- Sebastian Dullien & Ulrich Fritsche, 2008. "Does the dispersion of unit labor cost dynamics in the EMU imply long-run divergence?," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 269-295, November.
- Fabian Bornhorst & Ashoka Mody, 2012. "Tests of German Resilience," IMF Working Papers 12/239, International Monetary Fund.
- Anna Ivanova, 2012. "Current Account Imbalances: Can Structural Policies Make a Difference?," IMF Working Papers 12/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2007.
"Can Germany Be Saved?: The Malaise of the World's First Welfare State,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262195585, June.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2009. "Can Germany Be Saved?: The Malaise of the World's First Welfare State," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262512602, June.
- Franz Traxler & Bernd Brandl, 2012. "Collective Bargaining, Inter‐Sectoral Heterogeneity and Competitiveness: A Cross‐National Comparison of Macroeconomic Performance," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 50(1), pages 73-98, 03.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Marx, Paul, 2009. "Reforming German Labor Market Institutions: A Dual Path to Flexibility," IZA Discussion Papers 4100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frederick L. Joutz & Stephan Danninger, 2007. "What Explains Germanyâ€™s Rebounding Export Market Share?," IMF Working Papers 07/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Lindlar, Ludger & Holtfrerich, Carl-Ludwig, 1997. "Geography, exchange rates and trade structures: Germany's export performance since the 1950s," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 217-246, August.
- Sebastian Barnes & Jeremy Lawson & Artur Radziwill, 2010. "Current Account Imbalances in the Euro Area: A Comparative Perspective," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 826, OECD Publishing.
- Tobias Knedlik & Gregor von Schweinitz, 2011.
"Macroeconomic Imbalances as Indicators for Debt Crises in Europe,"
IWH Discussion Papers
12, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Tobias Knedlik & Gregor Von Schweinitz, 2012. "Macroeconomic Imbalances as Indicators for Debt Crises in Europe," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(5), pages 726-745, 09.
- Sebastian Weber & Anna Ivanova, 2011. "Do Fiscal Spillovers Matter?," IMF Working Papers 11/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Charles Wyplosz, 2006. "European Monetary Union: the dark sides of a major success," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 21(46), pages 207-261, 04.
- Virginie Coudert & Cécile Couharde & Valérie Mignon, 2012.
"On currency misalignments within the euro area,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2012-30, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Marco Buti & Nicolas Carnot, 2012. "The EMU Debt Crisis: Early Lessons and Reforms," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(6), pages 899-911, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:51:y:2013:i:6:p:1023-1039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.