The interplay of economic reforms and monetary policy: the case of the euro area
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- A. Durre & F. Drudi & F.P. Mongelli, 2012. "The interplay of economic reforms and monetary policy: the case of the euro area," Post-Print hal-00787189, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertrand Candelon & Amadou N Sy & Rabah Arezki, 2011.
"Sovereign Rating News and Financial Markets Spillovers; Evidence from the European Debt Crisis,"
IMF Working Papers
11/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Rabah Arezki & Bertrand Candelon & Amadou Sy, 2011. "Sovereign Rating News and Financial Markets Spillovers: Evidence from the European Debt Crisis," CESifo Working Paper Series 3411, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eugene White & Frederic Mishkin, 2002.
"U.S.Stock Market Crashes and Their Aftermath: Implications for Monetary Policy,"
Departmental Working Papers
200208, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Eugene N. White, 2002. "U.S. Stock Market Crashes and Their Aftermath: Implications for Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 8992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A Durré & H Pill, 2012. "Central Bank balance sheets as policy tools," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Are central bank balance sheets in Asia too large?, volume 66, pages 193-213 Bank for International Settlements.
- Beirne, John & Dalitz, Lars & Ejsing, Jacob & Grothe, Magdalena & Manganelli, Simone & Monar, Fernando & Sahel, Benjamin & Sušec, Matjaž & Tapking, Jens & Vong, Tana, 2011. "The impact of the Eurosystem's covered bond purchase programme on the primary and secondary markets," Occasional Paper Series 122, European Central Bank.
- van Riet, Ad, 2006. "Monetary Policy and Structural Reforms in the Euro Area," MPRA Paper 78585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beaupain, Renaud & Durré, Alain, 2016. "Excess liquidity and the money market in the euro area," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 47(PA), pages 33-44.
- Hernandis, Lucía & Torró, Hipòlit, 2013. "The information content of Eonia swap rates before and during the financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5316-5328.
- Jacques Drèze & Alain Durré & Jacques Drèze & Jean-François Carpantier, 2014.
"Fiscal Integration and Growth Stimulation in Europe,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 80(2), pages 5-45.
- DREZE, Jacques & DURRE, Alain, 2013. "Fiscal integration and growth stimulation in Europe," CORE Discussion Papers 2013013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:6:p:1221-1238 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jakob de Haan & Jeroen Hessel & Niels Gilbert, 2014. "Reforming the architecture of EMU: Ensuring stability in Europe," DNB Working Papers 446, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Alemany, Aida & Ballester, Laura & González-Urteaga, Ana, 2015. "Volatility spillovers in the European bank CDS market," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 137-147.
- Sum Katarzyna, 2015. "Basic Indicators of Systemic Risk in the EU Banking Sector. Implications for Banking Regulation," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 47(1), pages 36-55, September.
- Dorrucci, Ettore & Mongelli, Francesco Paolo & Ioannou, Demosthenes & Terzi, Alessio, 2015. "The four unions "PIE" on the Monetary Union "CHERRY": a new index of European Institutional Integration," Occasional Paper Series 160, European Central Bank.
- Ansgar Belke & Jens Klose, 2017.
"Equilibrium Real Interest Rates and Secular Stagnation: An Empirical Analysis for Euro Area Member Countries,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(6), pages 1221-1238, November.
- Belke, Ansgar & Klose, Jens, 2016. "Equilibrium real interest rates and secular stagnation: An empirical analysis for euro area member countries," Ruhr Economic Papers 621, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke & Jens Klose, 2017. "Equilibrium Real Interest Rates and Secular Stagnation: An Empirical Analysis for Euro-Area Member Countries," ROME Working Papers 201712, ROME Network.
- repec:ecb:ecbops:2009160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniela Gabor & Cornel Ban, 2016. "Banking on Bonds: The New Links Between States and Markets," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 617-635, May.
- Luigi Bonatti & Andrea Fracasso, 2013. "The German Model and the European Crisis," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(6), pages 1023-1039, November.
- Philippine Cour-Thimann & Bernhard Winkler, 2012.
"The ECB’s non-standard monetary policy measures: the role of institutional factors and financial structure,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 765-803, WINTER.
- Cour-Thimann, Philippine & Winkler, Bernhard, 2013. "The ECB's non-standard monetary policy measures: the role of institutional factors and financial structure," Working Paper Series 1528, European Central Bank.
- Tomáš Heryán & Iveta Palečková & Nemanja Radić, 2015. "Comparison of monetary policy effects on lending channel in EMU and non-EMU countries: Evidence from period 1999-2012," Working Papers 0003, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Blesse, Sebastian & Boyer, Pierre C. & Heinemann, Friedrich & Janeba, Eckhard & Raj, Anasuya, 2017. "European Monetary Union reform preferences of French and German parliamentarians," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEurosystem; financial and institutional reforms; financial crisis; Monetary policy decision-making;
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-09-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-09-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-09-30 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20121467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .