The four unions "PIE" on the Monetary Union "CHERRY": a new index of European Institutional Integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dorrucci, Ettore & Firpo, Stefano & Mongelli, Francesco Paolo & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2002. "European integration: what lessons for other regions? The case of Latin America," Working Paper Series 0185, European Central Bank.
- Michela Nardo & Michaela Saisana & Andrea Saltelli & Stefano Tarantola & Anders Hoffman & Enrico Giovannini, 2005. "Handbook on Constructing Composite Indicators: Methodology and User Guide," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2005/3, OECD Publishing.
- Drudi, Francesco & Durré, Alain & Mongelli, Francesco Paolo, 2012.
"The interplay of economic reforms and monetary policy: the case of the euro area,"
Working Paper Series
1467, European Central Bank.
- A. Durre & F. Drudi & F.P. Mongelli, 2012. "The interplay of economic reforms and monetary policy: the case of the euro area," Post-Print hal-00787189, HAL.
- Francesco Drudi & Alain Durré & Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2012. "The Interplay of Economic Reforms and Monetary Policy: The Case of the Eurozone," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(6), pages 881-898, November.
- Francesco Paolo Mongelli & Ettore Dorrucci & Itai Agur, 2005. "What does European institutional integration tell us about trade integration?," Occasional Paper Series 40, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rutger Teulings, 2017. "Brexit and The Impact of Gradual Economic Integration on Export," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-075/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mongelli, Francesco Paolo & Reinhold, Elisa & Papadopoulos, Georgios, 2016. "What's so special about specialization in the euro area?," Occasional Paper Series 168, European Central Bank.
- Cal Le Gall & Corentin Poyet, 2017. "The effect of supranational economic constraints on MPs issue attention: the case of France," Post-Print hal-01542581, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic and Monetary Integration; euro; Financial Deepening and Integration; Four Presidents' Report; Institutions and Governance; Optimum Currency Area; Sovereign Crisis;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2015-09-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-09-11 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbops:2015160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.