Adjustment and Growth in the European Monetary Union
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joao L. M. Amador, 2000.
"Fiscal policy and budget deficit stability in a continuous time stochastic economy,"
FEUNL Working Paper Series
wp384, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Joao L.M. Amador, 2000. "Fiscal Policy And Budget Deficit Stability In A Continuous Time Stochastic Economy," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 27, Society for Computational Economics.
- J. Duperrut, 1998. "The Maastricht Constraint and Budget Deficits," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 66(2), pages 103-113, June.
- Campos, Nauro F. & Jarko, Fidrmuc & Iikka, Korhonen, 2017.
"Business cycle synchronisation in a currency union : Taking stock of the evidence,"
Research Discussion Papers
28/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Nauro F. Campos & Jarko Fidrmuc & Iikka Korhonen, 2017. "Business Cycle Synchronisation in a Currency Union: Taking Stock of the Evidence," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2017_017, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Campos, Nauro F. & Korhonen, Iikka, 2018. "Business Cycle Synchronisation in a Currency Union: Taking Stock of the Evidence," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181608, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Martin Hallet, 1998. "The regional impact of the single currency," ERSA conference papers ersa98p27, European Regional Science Association.
- Eleonora Cutrini & Giorgio Galeazzi, 2012. "Can emerging economies decouple from the US business cycle?," Working Papers 41-2012, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jul 2014.
- Dariusz K. Rosati, 2013. "Czy Polska powinna przystąpić do strefy euro?," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 10, pages 5-37.
- Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2005. "What is European Economic and Monetary Union Telling us About the Properties of Optimum Currency Areas?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 607-635, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521440196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ruth Austin to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.