Report NEP-EEC-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cécile Couharde & Serge Rey & Audrey Sallenave, 2015. "External debt and real exchange rates’adjustment in the euro area: New evidence from a nonlinear NATREX model," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-20, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Gadatsch, Niklas & Stähler, Nikolai & Weigert, Benjamin, 2015. "German labor market and fiscal reforms 1999 to 2008: Can they be blamed for intra-euro area imbalances?," Discussion Papers 29/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Rannenberg, Ansgar & Schoder, Christian & Strasky, Jan, 2015. "The macroeconomic effects of the Euro Area's fiscal consolidation 2011-2013: A Simulation-based approach," Research Technical Papers 03/RT/15, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Pau Rabanal & Marzie Taheri Sanjani, 2015. "Financial Factors; Implications for Output Gaps," IMF Working Papers 15/153, International Monetary Fund.
- Arpaia, Alfonso & Kiss, Aron & Palvolgyi, Balazs & Turrini, Alessandro, 2015. "Labour Mobility and Labour Market Adjustment in the EU," IZA Policy Papers 106, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hiona Balfoussia & Heather D. Gibson, 2015. "Financial conditions and economic activity: the potential impact of the targeted longer-term refinancing operations (TLTROS)," Working Papers 194, Bank of Greece.
- Dorrucci, Ettore & Mongelli, Francesco Paolo & Ioannou, Demosthenes & Terzi, Alessio, 2015. "The four unions "PIE" on the Monetary Union "CHERRY": a new index of European Institutional Integration," Occasional Paper Series 160, European Central Bank.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Euro Area Policies; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/205, International Monetary Fund.
- Bittschi, Benjamin & Duppel, Saskia, 2015. "Did the introduction of the euro lead to money illusion? Empirical evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-058, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hebous, Shafik & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2015. "Towards a fiscal union? On the acceptability of a fiscal transfer system in the eurozone," SAFE White Paper Series 28, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Reuven Glick & Andrew K. Rose, 2015. "Currency Unions and Trade: A Post-EMU Mea Culpa," NBER Working Papers 21535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schnabel, Isabel & Seckinger, Christian, 2015. "Financial Fragmentation and Economic Growth in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 10805, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbops:20150161 is not listed on IDEAS anymore