Banking on Bonds: The New Links Between States and Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Emiliano Grossman & Patrick Leblond, 2011. "European Financial Integration: Finally the Great Leap Forward?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 413-435, March.
- Peter Hördahl & Michael R King, 2008. "Developments in repo markets during the financial turmoil," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Adrian, Tobias & Shin, Hyun Song, 2010. "Liquidity and leverage," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 418-437, July.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Lasse Heje Pedersen, 2009.
"Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(6), pages 2201-2238, June.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2007. "Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6179, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lasse Heje Pederson & Markus K Brunnermeier, 2007. "Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity," FMG Discussion Papers dp580, Financial Markets Group.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K. & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2007. "Market liquidity and funding liquidity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24478, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Lasse Heje Pedersen, 2007. "Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 12939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Drudi & Alain Durré & Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2012. "The Interplay of Economic Reforms and Monetary Policy: The Case of the Eurozone," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(6), pages 881-898, November.
- A. Durre & F. Drudi & F.P. Mongelli, 2012.
"The interplay of economic reforms and monetary policy: the case of the euro area,"
- Drudi, Francesco & Durré, Alain & Mongelli, Francesco Paolo, 2012. "The interplay of economic reforms and monetary policy: the case of the euro area," Working Paper Series 1467, European Central Bank.
- Gorton, Gary & Metrick, Andrew, 2012.
"Securitized banking and the run on repo,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 425-451.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2358, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," NBER Working Papers 15223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul De Grauwe & Yuemei Ji, 2012. "Mispricing of Sovereign Risk and Macroeconomic Stability in the Eurozone," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(6), pages 866-880, November.
- Cornelia Woll, 2013. "Lobbying under Pressure: The Effect of Salience on E uropean U nion Hedge Fund Regulation," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 555-572, May.
- Willem Buiter & Ebrahim Rahbari, 2012. "The European Central Bank as Lender of Last Resort for Sovereigns in the Eurozone," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50, pages 6-35, September.
- Erik Jones, 2009. "Output Legitimacy and the Global Financial Crisis: Perceptions Matter," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 1085-1105, November.
- Daniela Gabor, 2014. "Learning from Japan: The European Central Bank and the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 190-209, April.
- Perry Mehrling, 2012. "Three Principles for Market-Based Credit Regulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 107-112, May.
- Wolfgang Streeck, 2014. "The Politics of Public Debt: Neoliberalism, Capitalist Development and the Restructuring of the State," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 15(1), pages 143-165, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bpj:aelcon:v:8:y:2018:i:2:p:26:n:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Endrejat, Vanessa & Thiemann, Matthias, 2018. "Reviving the shadow banking chain in Europe: Regulatory agency, technical complexity and the dynamics of co-habitation," SAFE Working Paper Series 222, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- J. Barthélemy & V. Bignon & B. Nguyen, 2018. "Monetary Policy and Collateral Constraints since the European Debt Crisis," Working papers 669, Banque de France.
- Andreas Breitenfellner & Helene Schuberth, 2017. "Potential und Risiken der Kapitalmarktunion für die Wirtschaft Europas und Österreichs," FIW Policy Brief series 035, FIW.
- Clément Fontan & Emmanuel Carré & Guillaume L'Oeillet, 2018. "Theoretical perspectives on the new era of central banking," Post-Print halshs-01866838, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:54:y:2016:i:3:p:617-635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.