European Financial Integration: Finally the Great Leap Forward?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paudyn, Bartholomew, 2015. "The struggle to perform the political economy of creditworthiness: European Union governance of credit ratings through risk," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59624, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gerard Cornilleau & Jerome Creel, 2014. "Financialisation and the Financial and Economic Crises: The Case of France," FESSUD studies fstudy22, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Daniela Gabor & Cornel Ban, 2016. "Banking on Bonds: The New Links Between States and Markets," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 617-635, May.
- Rachel A. Epstein & Martin Rhodes, 2014. "Banking Nationalism on the Road to Banking Union," KFG Working Papers p0061, Free University Berlin.
- Lucia Quaglia & Aneta Spendzharova, 2017. "The Conundrum of Solving ‘Too Big to Fail’ in the European Union: Supranationalization at Different Speeds," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(5), pages 1110-1126, September.
- Abuselidze, George, 2019. "European Integration of Georgia and Financial-Economic Condition: Achievements and Challenges," MPRA Paper 97343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emilios Avgouleas & Douglas W. Arner & Uzma Ashraf, 2014. "Regional financial arrangements: lessons from the Eurozone crisis for East Asia," Chapters, in: Iwan J. Azis & Hyun S. Shin (ed.),Global Shock, Risks, and Asian Financial Reform, chapter 10, pages 377-415, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ibrahim Bozkurt & Engin Akman, 2016. "Financial Integration into EU: The Romanian Case," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(42), pages 269-269, May.
- Ines Kersan Škabiæ, 2016. "Empirical Evidence of Capital Mobility in the EU New Member States," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 19(SCI), pages 29-42, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:49:y:2011:i:2:p:413-435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.