German Economic Models, Transnationalization and European Imbalances
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Mihov, Ilian, 1997. "What does the Bundesbank target?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, pages 1025-1053.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2009.
"Can Germany Be Saved?: The Malaise of the World's First Welfare State,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262512602, January.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2007. "Can Germany Be Saved?: The Malaise of the World's First Welfare State," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262195585, January.
- Dennis J. Snower & Alessio J. G. Brown & Christian Merkl, 2009. "Globalization and the Welfare State: A Review of Hans-Werner Sinn's Can Germany Be Saved?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 136-158.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1993. "The End of the German Miracle," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 881-885.
- Hagemann, Harald, 2005. "Dismissal, Expulsion, and Emigration of German-Speaking Economists after 1933," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, pages 405-420.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2006.
"The Pathological Export Boom and the Bazaar Effect: How to Solve the German Puzzle,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 1157-1175.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2006. "The Pathological Export Boom and the Bazaar Effect - How to Solve the German Puzzle," CESifo Working Paper Series 1708, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2006. "The pathological export boom and the bazaar effect: How to solve the German puzzle," Munich Reprints in Economics 19602, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Luigi Bonatti & Andrea Fracasso, 2013. "The German Model and the European Crisis," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(6), pages 1023-1039, November.
- Isabell Koske & Andreas Wörgötter, 2010. "Germany's Growth Potential, Structural Reforms and Global Imbalances," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 780, OECD Publishing.
- Gustav Horn & Simon Sturn & Till Treeck, 2010. "Die Debatte um die deutsche Exportorientierung," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 90(1), pages 22-28, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcell Zoltán Végh, 2014. "Has Austerity Succeeded in Ameliorating the Economic Climate? The Cases of Ireland, Cyprus and Greece," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-20, June.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomic policy regimes; export-led growth; global imbalances; ordoliberalism; neo-mercantilism;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2014-01-17 (European Economics)
- NEP-INT-2014-01-17 (International Trade)
- NEP-MAC-2014-01-17 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zen:wpaper:28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Finn Marten Koerner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zentrde.html .