Can Germany Be Saved?: The Malaise of the World's First Welfare State
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2009. "Can Germany Be Saved?: The Malaise of the World's First Welfare State," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262512602, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Werner Bönte & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2007. "Demography and Innovative Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-084, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Christian Breuer, 2015. "Fiscal Consolidation in Germany: Gain without Pain?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 16(2), pages 50-53, August.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:19:y:2013:i:4:p:381-397 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Michael P. Devereux & John Hassler & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Xavier Vives, 2011. "Chapter 3: Greece," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 97-125, February.
- Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2007.
"The Irish Tiger and the German Frog: A Tale of Size and Growth in the Euro Area,"
- Éloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2007. "The Irish Tiger and the German Frog: A Tale of Size and Growth in the Euro Area," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-31, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2007. "The Irish Tiger and the German Frog: A Tale of Size and Growth in the Euro Area," Sciences Po publications 2007-31, Sciences Po.
- Hans-Michael Trautwein & Finn Marten Körner, 2014. "German Economic Models, Transnationalization and European Imbalances," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 28 / 2014, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Jan 2014.
- Werner Bönte & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2009.
"The Impact of Regional Age Structure on Entrepreneurship,"
Clark University, vol. 85(3), pages 269-287, July.
- Bönte, Werner & Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan, 2009. "The impact of regional age structure on entrepreneurship," Munich Reprints in Economics 20201, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Rüdiger Waldkirch & Matthias Meyer & Karl Homann, 2009. "Accounting for the Benefits of Social Security and the Role of Business: Four Ideal Types and Their Different Heuristics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 247-267, November.
- Luigi Bonatti & Andrea Fracasso, 2013. "The German Model and the European Crisis," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(6), pages 1023-1039, November.
- Antonin Rusek, 2013. "Quo Vadis, Europa," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 19(4), pages 381-397, November.
- Kaplan, Lennart C. & Kohl, Tristan & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2016. "The effects of the CEECS's accession on sectoral trade: A value added perspective," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 272, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Egelhoff, William & Frese, Erich, 2009. "Understanding managers' preferences for internal markets versus business planning: A comparative study of German and U.S. managers," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 77-91, March.
- David B. Audretsch & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2007. "It’s All in Marshall: The Impact of External Economies on Regional Dynamics," CESifo Working Paper Series 2094, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fulvio Coltorti, 2013. "Italian Industry, Decline or Transformation? A Framework," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(12), pages 2037-2077, December.
- Mirdala, Rajmund & Ruščáková, Anna, 2015. "On Origins and Implications of the Sovereign Debt Crisis in the Euro Area," MPRA Paper 68859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan Schmidt, 2009. "Land Use Planning Tools and Institutional Change in Germany: Recent Developments in Local and Regional Planning," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(12), pages 1907-1921, December.
More about this item
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262195585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .