Holding out for a better deal: Brinkmanship in the Greek bailout negotiations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pitsoulis, Athanassios & Schwuchow, Sören C., 2015. "Holding out for a better deal: Brinkmanship in the Greek bailout negotiations," MPRA Paper 67918, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Nov 2015.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Weisbrot & David Rosnick & Stephan Lefebvre, 2015. "The Greek Economy: Which Way Forward?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2015-04, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Provopoulos, George A., 2014. "The Greek Economy and Banking System: Recent Developments and the Way Forward," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 240-249.
- Fidrmuc, Jan, 2015. "Political economy of fiscal unions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 40(PA), pages 147-157.
- Mink, Mark & de Haan, Jakob, 2013. "Contagion during the Greek sovereign debt crisis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 102-113.
- Karl Whelan, 2014. "TARGET2 and central bank balance sheets," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 29(77), pages 79-137, January.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:10:y:2013:i:1:p:32-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katsimi, Margarita & Moutos, Thomas, 2010. "EMU and the Greek crisis: The political-economy perspective," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 568-576, December.
- Samitas, Aristeidis & Tsakalos, Ioannis, 2013. "How can a small country affect the European economy? The Greek contagion phenomenon," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 18-32.
- Kasimati, Evangelia & Veraros, Nikolaos, 2013. "Should Greece adopt a dual-currency regime to resolve its economic crisis?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 588-600.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niklas Potrafke & Markus Reischmann, 2016. "How to Handle the Crisis in Greece? Empirical Evidence Based on a Survey of Economics Experts," CESifo Working Paper Series 5860, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsGreek debt crisis; Brinkmanship; Crisis management;
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:40-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.