The Greek Economy: Which Way Forward?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Weisbrot & Juan Antonio Montecino, 2012. "More Pain, No Gain for Greece: Is the Euro Worth the Costs of Pro-Cyclical Fiscal Policy and Internal Devaluation?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-07, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Mark Weisbrot & Rebecca Ray, 2011. "Latvia's Internal Devaluation: A Success Story?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-25, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Symeon Mavridis, 2018. "Greece’s Economic and Social Transformation 2008–2017," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Pitsoulis, Athanassios & Schwuchow, Soeren C., 2017.
"Holding out for a better deal: Brinkmanship in the Greek bailout negotiations,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 40-53.
- Pitsoulis, Athanassios & Schwuchow, Sören C., 2015. "Holding out for a better deal: Brinkmanship in the Greek bailout negotiations," MPRA Paper 67918, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Nov 2015.
More about this item
Keywordsgreece; greek elections; greek economy; syriza; employment; Europe;
- F - International Economics
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2015-02-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-02-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-02-16 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2015-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.