Latvia's Internal Devaluation: A Success Story?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Weisbrot & Rebecca Ray & Juan Montecino & Sara Kozameh, 2011. "The Argentine Success Story and its Implications," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-21, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Anders Aslund & Valdis Dombrovskis, 2011. "How Latvia Came through the Financial Crisis," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6024.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brigitte Granville, 2013. "The Current Eurozone – an impediment to critical French reform," Working Papers 42, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Brigitte Granville & Dominik Nagly, 2013. "Determinants of relative bargaining power in monetary unions," Working Papers 47, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Howard Stein, 2012. "The Neoliberal Policy Paradigm and the Great Recession," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(4), pages 421-440, September.
- Simon Wren-Lewis, 2013. "Macroeconomic Stabilisation in the Eurozone: Lessons from Failure," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 4, pages 66-73, July.
- Mark Weisbrot & David Rosnick & Stephan Lefebvre, 2015. "The Greek Economy: Which Way Forward?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2015-04, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Brown, Martin, 2013. "The transmission of banking crises to households : lessons from the 2008-2011 crises in the ECA region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6528, The World Bank.
- Kapitsinis, Nikolaos & Metaxas, Theodore, 2011. "Economic crisis and the role of state policies in current globalized economy. The case of Greece," MPRA Paper 43650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordslatvia; europe; devaluation; procyclical; countercyclical; imf;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F - International Economics
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2012-04-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-04-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2011-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprdus.html .