Anatomy of labour reserves in the Baltic countries: a snapshot 15 years after the EU accession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Feenstra & Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer, 2015. "The Next Generation of the Penn World Table," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(10), pages 3150-3182, October.
- Ludmila Fadejeva & Olegs Krasnopjorovs, 2015. "Labour market adjustment during 2008-2013 in Latvia: firm level evidence," Working Papers 2015/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Raul Eamets, 2013.
"Labour market and labour market policies during great recession: the case of Estonia,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Eamets, Raul, 2013. "Labour Market and Labour Market Policies During the Great Recession: The Case of Estonia," IZA Policy Papers 60, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Greetje Everaert & Mr. Christian H Ebeke, 2014. "Unemployment and Structural Unemployment in the Baltics," IMF Working Papers 2014/153, International Monetary Fund.
- Anders Aslund & Valdis Dombrovskis, 2011. "How Latvia Came through the Financial Crisis," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6024, September.
- Olegs Krasnopjorovs, 2015. "Natural and Cyclical Unemployment in Latvia: New Insights from the Beveridge Curve Model," Discussion Papers 2015/02, Latvijas Banka.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Krasnopjorovs Olegs, 2020.
"Have the Baltic Countries Run Out of Labour Reserves?,"
Baltic Journal of European Studies, Sciendo, vol. 10(3), pages 45-66, December.
- Krasnopjorovs Olegs, 2020. "Have the Baltic Countries Run Out of Labour Reserves?," Baltic Journal of European Studies, Sciendo, vol. 10(3), pages 45-66, December.
- Ludmila Fadejeva & Ieva Opmane, 2016. "Internal labour market mobility in 2005â€“2014 in Latvia: the micro data approach," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 16(2), pages 152-174.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Eduards Goluzins & Olegs Tkacevs, 2016. "CGE model with fiscal sector for Latvia," Working Papers 2016/01, Latvijas Banka.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Tiziano Razzolini & Anzelika Zaiceva, 2020. "The Great Recession and Labor Market Adjustment: Evidence from Latvia," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 62(1), pages 149-181, March.
- Bas B. Bakker & Marta Korczak, 2017. "Phoenix from the Ashes: The Recovery of the Baltics from the 2008/2009 Crisis," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 59(4), pages 520-544, December.
- Flach, Lisandra & Gräf, Fabian, 2020. "The impact of trade agreements on world export prices," Munich Reprints in Economics 70372, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- José Luis Cendejas & Félix-Fernando Muñoz & Nadia Fernández-de-Pinedo, 2017.
"A contribution to the analysis of historical economic fluctuations (1870–2010): filtering, spurious cycles, and unobserved component modeling,"
Cliometrica, Springer;Cliometric Society (Association Francaise de Cliométrie), vol. 11(1), pages 93-125, January.
- Cendejas Bueno, José Luis & Muñoz, Félix & Fernández-de-Pinedo, Nadia, 2015. "A contribution to the analysis of historical economic fluctuations (1870-2010): filtering, spurious cycles and unobserved component modelling," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2015/04, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Muhammad Shafiullah & Ravinthirakumaran Navaratnam, 2016. "Do Bangladesh and Sri Lanka Enjoy Export-Led Growth? A Comparison of Two Small South Asian Economies," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 17(1), pages 114-132, March.
- Bilgili, Faik & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2015. "Biomass energy and economic growth nexus in G7 countries: Evidence from dynamic panel data," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 132-138.
- Kumar, Sanjesh & Singh, Baljeet, 2019. "Barriers to the international diffusion of technological innovations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 74-86.
- Brian McCaig & Margaret S. McMillan & Iñigo Verduzco-Gallo & Keith Jefferis, 2015. "Stuck in the Middle? Structural Change and Productivity Growth in Botswana," NBER Working Papers 21029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oriana Bandiera & Andrea Prat & Stephen Hansen & Raffaella Sadun, 2020.
"CEO Behavior and Firm Performance,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 128(4), pages 1325-1369.
- Oriana Bandiera & Stephen Hansen & Andrea Prat & Raffaella Sadun, 2017. "CEO Behavior and Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 23248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Prat, Andrea & Hansen, Stephen & Sadun, Raffaella, 2020. "CEO behavior and firm performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101423, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Hansen, Stephen & Prat, Andrea & Sadun, Raffaella, 2017. "CEO Behavior and Firm Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 11960, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hidalgo, Javier & Schafgans, Marcia, 2017. "Inference and testing breaks in large dynamic panels with strong cross sectional dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 259-274.
- Daniele Tavani & Luca Zamparelli, 2017.
"Endogenous Technical Change In Alternative Theories Of Growth And Distribution,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5), pages 1272-1303, December.
- Daniele Tavani & Luca Zamparelli, 2017. "Endogenous Technical Change in Alternative Theories of Growth and Distribution," Working Papers 1/17, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Andrea Sáenz de Viteri Vázquez & Christian Bjørnskov, 2020. "Constitutional power concentration and corruption: evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 509-536, December.
- Dany Bahar & Hillel Rapoport & Riccardo Turati, 2019.
"Does Birthplace Diversity Affect Economic Complexity ? Cross-Country Evidence,"
LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES
2019020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Dany Bahar & Hillel Rapoport & Riccardo Turati, 2019. "Does Birthplace Diversity Affect Economic Complexity? Cross-Country Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 7950, CESifo.
- Dany Bahar & Hillel Rapoport & Riccardo Turati, 2020. "Does Birthplace Diversity affect Economic Complexity? Cross-country Evidence," Working Papers 2020-01, CEPII research center.
- Dany Bahar & Hillel Rapoport & Riccardo Turati, 2020. "Does Birthplace Diversity Affect Economic Complexity? Cross-country Evidence," CID Working Papers 125a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Bahar, Dany & Rapoport, Hillel & Turati, Riccardo, 2020. "Does Birthplace Diversity Affect Economic Complexity? Cross-Country Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 13078, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Roman Stöllinger, 2019. "Testing the Smile Curve: Functional Specialisation in GVCs and Value Creation," wiiw Working Papers 163, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Otto Brøns-Petersen & Søren Havn Gjedsted, 2021. "Climate change and institutional change: what is the relative importance for economic performance?," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 23(2), pages 333-360, April.
- Martin Henseler & Ingmar Schumacher, 2019. "The impact of weather on economic growth and its production factors," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 154(3), pages 417-433, June.
- Chen, Shiu-Sheng, 2017. "Exchange rate undervaluation and R&D activity," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 148-160.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market; employment; unemployment; participation; migration;
All these keywords.
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J82 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Labor Force Composition
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2020-01-13 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EUR-2020-01-13 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MAC-2020-01-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2020-01-13 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ltv:dpaper:201902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bolgvlv.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Konstantins Benkovskis (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bolgvlv.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.