CGE model with fiscal sector for Latvia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ludmila Fadejeva & Olegs Krasnopjorovs, 2015. "Labour market adjustment during 2008-2013 in Latvia: firm level evidence," Working Papers 2015/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Putniņš, Tālis J. & Sauka, Arnis, 2015. "Measuring the shadow economy using company managers," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 471-490.
- Maciej Bukowski & Pawel Kowal, 2010. "Large scale, multi-sector DSGE model as a climate policy assessment tool - Macroeconomic Mitigation Options (MEMO) model for Poland," IBS Working Papers 3/2010, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- James Giesecke & Nhi Hoang Tran, 2012.
"A general framework for measuring VAT compliance rates,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(15), pages 1867-1889, May.
- J.A Giesecke & Tran Hoang Nhi, 2010. "A General Framework for Measuring VAT Compliance Rates," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-206, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Fernando Martins & M. Druant & S. Fabiani & Gabor Kezdi & Ana Lamo & R. Sabbatini, 2009.
"How are Firms’ Wages and Prices Linked: Survey Evidence in Europe,"
w200918, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Martine Druant & Silvia Fabiani & Gábor Kézdi & Ana Lamo & Fernando Martins & Roberto Sabbatini, 2012. "How are firms’ wages and prices linked: survey evidence in Europe," MNB Occasional Papers 2012/102, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Fabiani, Silvia & Martins, Fernando & Druant, Martine & Sabbatini, Roberto & Lamo, Ana & Kézdi, Gábor, 2009. "How are firms' wages and prices linked: survey evidence in Europe," Working Paper Series 1084, European Central Bank.
- Martine Druant & Silvia Fabiani & Gabor Kezdi & Ana Lamo & Fernando Martins & Roberto Sabbatini, 2009. "How are firms’ wages and prices linked : survey evidence in Europe," Working Paper Research 174, National Bank of Belgium.
- Martine Druant & Silvia Fabiani & Gabor Kezdig & Ana Lamo & Fernando Martins & Roberto Sabbatini, 2009. "How are firms' wages and prices linked: survey evidence in Europe," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 725, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ginters Buss, 2016. "Financial frictions in Latvia," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 547-575, September.
- Marcel Timmer & Abdul A. Erumban & Reitze Gouma & Bart Los & Umed Temurshoev & Gaaitzen J. de Vries & I–aki Arto & Valeria Andreoni AurŽlien Genty & Frederik Neuwahl & JosŽ M. Rueda?Cantuche & Joseph , 2012. "The World Input-Output Database (WIOD): Contents, Sources and Methods," IIDE Discussion Papers 20120401, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen J. Vries, 2015. "An Illustrated User Guide to the World Input–Output Database: the Case of Global Automotive Production," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 575-605, August.
- Giesecke, James A. & Nhi, Tran Hoang, 2010.
"Modelling value-added tax in the presence of multi-production and differentiated exemptions,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 156-173, April.
- James Giesecke & Nhi Hoang Tran, 2009. "Modelling Value-Added Tax in the Presence of Multiproduction and Differentiated Exemptions," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-182, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Giesecke, James A. & Tran, Nhi Hoang, 2009. "Modelling value-added tax in the presence of multiproduction and differentiated exemptions," MPRA Paper 13914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friedrich Schneider & Andreas Buehn & Claudio Montenegro, 2010. "New Estimates for the Shadow Economies all over the World," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 443-461.
- Konstantins Benkovskis, 2015. "Misallocation of Resources in Latvia: Did Anything Change During the Crisis?," Working Papers 2015/05, Latvijas Banka.
- M. Reza Gharibnavaz & Robert Waschik, 2015. "A Computable General Equilibrium Model of International Sanctions," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-255, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Boeters, Stefan & Savard, Luc, 2013. "The Labor Market in Computable General Equilibrium Models," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, in: Peter B. Dixon & Dale Jorgenson (ed.), Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 1645-1718, Elsevier.
- Olegs Krasnopjorovs, 2015. "Natural and Cyclical Unemployment in Latvia: New Insights from the Beveridge Curve Model," Discussion Papers 2015/02, Latvijas Banka.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE model; Latvia; fiscal policy;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2016-07-16 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CMP-2016-07-16 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GER-2016-07-16 (German Papers)
- NEP-IUE-2016-07-16 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2016-07-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ltv:wpaper:201601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Konstantins Benkovskis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bolgvlv.html .