Report NEP-IUE-2016-07-16This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- López-Martín Bernabé, 2016. "Informal Sector Misallocation," Working Papers 2016-09, Banco de México.
- Adil Khan Miankhel, 2016. "Channelizing Afghanistan to Pakistan Informal Trade into Formal Channels," Trade Working Papers 25650, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jordi Caballé & Ariadna Dumitrescu, 2016. "Disclosure of Corporate Tax Reports, Tax Enforcement, and Insider Trading," Working Papers 911, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Vanessa Tchamyou & Simplice Asongu, 2016. "Information Sharing and Financial Sector Development in Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 16/023, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Eduards Goluzins & Olegs Tkacevs, 2016. "CGE model with fiscal sector for Latvia," Working Papers 2016/01, Latvijas Banka.
- Claudio Roberto Amitrano & Gabriel Coelho Squeff, 2016. "Notas sobre Informalidade, Produtividade do Trabalho e Grau de Utilização e seus Impactos sobre o Crescimento Econômico no Brasil nos Anos 2000," Discussion Papers 2201, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.