Report NEP-CIS-2016-07-16This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huber, Martin & Tyahlo, Svitlana, 2016. "How war affects political attitudes: evidence from eastern Ukraine," FSES Working Papers 472, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Maurel, Mathilde & Meunier, Bogdan, 2016. "Firm Entry and Exit during a Crisis Period Evidence from Russian Regions," RRC Working Paper Series 59, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Levoshko, Tamila, 2016. "Interregionale Effekte des Wirtschaftswachstums in der Ukraine und Polen," Working Papers 0616, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Alkis Theonas Pitelis & Christos Pitelis, 2016. "New Roles that Key Developing Countries Will Have in the Provision of Finance for Europe," Working papers wpaper138, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Eduards Goluzins & Olegs Tkacevs, 2016. "CGE model with fiscal sector for Latvia," Working Papers 2016/01, Latvijas Banka.
- Gang, Ira N. & Gatskova, Kseniia & Landon-Lane, John & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2016. "Vulnerability to Poverty: Tajikistan During and After the Global Financial Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 10049, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2016. "Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Investment Forum 2015: Summary of Proceedings," ADB Reports RPT167958-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Pham, Tho & Talavera, Oleksandr & Yang, Junhong, 2016. "Multimarket Competition and Profitability: Evidence from Ukrainian banking," MPRA Paper 72376, University Library of Munich, Germany.