TARGET2 and Central Bank Balance Sheets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Whittaker, John, 2011. "Eurosystem debts, Greece, and the role of banknotes," MPRA Paper 38406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Cardacci & Francesco Saraceno, 2017. "Inequality and Imbalances : a Monetary Union Agent-Based Model," Sciences Po publications 30, Sciences Po.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Mehl, Arnaud & Chitu, Livia & Richardson, Gary, 2015.
"Mutual Assistance between Federal Reserve Banks: 1913–1960 as Prolegomena to the TARGET2 Debate,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 75(03), pages 621-659, September.
- Barry Eichengreen & Arnaud J. Mehl & Livia Chițu & Gary Richardson, 2014. "Mutual Assistance between Federal Reserve Banks, 1913-1960 as Prolegomena to the TARGET2 Debate," NBER Working Papers 20267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mehl, Arnaud & Eichengreen, Barry & Chiţu, Livia & Richardson, Gary, 2014. "Mutual assistance between Federal Reserve Banks, 1913-1960 as prolegomena to the TARGET2 debate," Working Paper Series 1686, European Central Bank.
- M. Vari, 2014.
"Implementing monetary policy in a fragmented monetary union,"
529, Banque de France.
- Vari, Miklos, 2015. "Implementing Monetary Policy in a Fragmented Monetary Union," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1516, CEPREMAP.
- Alberto Cardaci & Francesco Saraceno, 2017. "Inequality and Imbalances : a Monetary Union Agent-Based Model," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-30, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- E. Mengus, 2014. "International Bailouts: Why Did Banks' Collective Bet Lead Europe to Rescue Greece?," Working papers 502, Banque de France.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:40-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philippine Cour-Thimann, 2013. "CESifo Forum Special Issue April 2013: Target Balances and the Crisis in the Euro Area," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 0, pages 05-50, 05.
- Pablo G. Bortz, "undated". "The Greek â€œRescueâ€ : Where Did the Money Go? An Analysis," Working Papers Series 29, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Kleczka, Mitja, 2015. "Monetary Policy, Fiscal Policy, and Secular Stagnation at the Zero Lower Bound. A View on the Eurozone," MPRA Paper 67228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Madalina Gabriela ANGHEL & Marius POPOVICI, 2016. "Financial-monetary analysis model," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(7), pages 19-23, July.
- Jakob Korbinian Eberl, 2016. "The Collateral Framework of the Eurosystem and Its Fiscal Implications," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 69, November.
- Pitsoulis, Athanassios & Schwuchow, Soeren C., 2017.
"Holding out for a better deal: Brinkmanship in the Greek bailout negotiations,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 40-53.
- Pitsoulis, Athanassios & Schwuchow, Sören C., 2015. "Holding out for a better deal: Brinkmanship in the Greek bailout negotiations," MPRA Paper 67918, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Nov 2015.
- Francesco Purificato & Caterina Astarita, 2015. "TARGET2 Imbalances and the ECB as Lender of Last Resort," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-28, October.
More about this item
KeywordsTARGET2; ECB; Euro crisis; TARGET Project; European Central Bank; Interbank market--European Union countries;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-12-06 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2012-12-06 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2012-12-06 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-12-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-12-06 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:201229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .