Determinants of Internal and External Imbalances within the Euro Area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martina Cecioni & Giuseppe Ferrero, 2012. "Determinants of TARGET2 imbalances," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 136, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Axel Lindner, 2011. "Macroeconomic adjustment: the Baltic states versus euro area crisis countries," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 46(6), pages 340-345, December.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2011. "Triebkräfte und Lösungsansätze globaler und europäischer Leistungsbilanzungleichgewichte," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 2011-23, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Rudiger Ahrend & Boris Cournède & Robert W. R. Price, 2008. "Monetary Policy, Market Excesses and Financial Turmoil," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 597, OECD Publishing.
- Gunther Schnabl & Stephan Freitag, 2012. "Reverse Causality in Global and Intra-European Imbalances," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 674-690, September.
- Nils Holinski & Clemens J. M. Kool & Joan Muysken, 2012. "Persistent macroeconomic imbalances in the Euro area: causes and consequences," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 1-20.
- Whittaker, John, 2011. "Eurosystem debts, Greece, and the role of banknotes," MPRA Paper 38406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georg Dettmann & Jochen Möbert & Christian Weistroffer, 2012. "Bilateral current account rebalancing in the EMU," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 47(4), pages 257-264, July.
- Martin Mandler, 2010.
"Explaining ECB and FED interest rate correlation: Economic interdependence and optimal monetary policy,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
201025, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Mandler, Martin, 2010. "Explaining ECB and Fed interest rate correlation: Economic interdependence and optimal monetary policy," MPRA Paper 25929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gunther Schnabl & Stephan Freitag, 2012. "Determinants of Global and Intra-European Imbalances," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 25-2011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Silvia Merler & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2012. "Sudden Stops in the Euro Area," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 3(3).
More about this item
KeywordsEuro Crisis; Intra-EMU Imbalances; Sovereign Debt Crisis; Current Account Imbalances; Target2; Balance-of-Payment Crisis;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2014-02-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-02-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2014-02-02 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ver:wpaper:01/2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Reiter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isverit.html .