Determinants of TARGET2 imbalances
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2012.
"Target loans, current account balances and capital flows: the ECB’s rescue facility,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(4), pages 468-508, August.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2011. "Target Loans, Current Account Balances and Capital Flows: The ECB’s Rescue Facility," CESifo Working Paper Series 3500, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2012. "Target loans, current account balances and capital flows: The ECB’s rescue facility," Munich Reprints in Economics 19556, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershaeuser, 2011. "Target Loans, Current Account Balances and Capital Flows: The ECB's Rescue Facility," NBER Working Papers 17626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ulrich Bindseil & Philippine Cour-Thimann & Philipp König, 2012. "Target2 and Cross-border Interbank Payments during the Financial Crisis," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(SPECIALIS), pages 83-92, February.
- Jens Ulbrich & Alexander Lipponer, 2012. "Balances in the Target2 Payments System – A Problem?," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(SPECIALIS), pages 73-76, February.
- Silvia Merler & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2012. "Sudden Stops in the Euro Area," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 3(3).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2019. "Capital Flight to Germany: Two Alternative Measures," IEER Working Papers 115, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Stephen Wright & Charmaine Portelli, 2018. "The True Size of the ECB: New Insights from National Central Bank Balance Sheets," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1807, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Carlo Panico & Francesco Purificato, 2013. "The Debt Crisis and the European Central Bank’s Role of Lender of Last Resort," Working Papers wp306, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Santiago Capraro & Carlo Panico & Ignacio Perrotini & Francesco Purificato, 2012. "Austerità o politiche coordinate ed espansive? Le difficili scelte delle autorità europee," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(108), pages 81-112.
- Massimo Amato & Luca Fantacci & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Gennaro Zezza, 2016.
"Going Forward from B to A? Proposals for the Eurozone Crisis,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-14, August.
- Massimo Amato & Luca Fantacci & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Gennaro Zezza, 2016. "Going Forward from B to A? Proposals for the Eurozone Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_866, Levy Economics Institute.
- Carlo Panico, Francesco Purificato, Elvira Sapienza, 2015. "Benefici, problemi e prospettive dell’integrazione monetaria in Europa (Benefits, issues and future of monetary integration in Europe)," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 68(271), pages 305-339.
- Alexander Erler & Stefan Hohberger, 2016. "Editor's Choice TARGET2: How Costly is Buying Time?," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 62(3), pages 491-505.
- Francesco Purificato & Caterina Astarita, 2015. "TARGET2 Imbalances and the ECB as Lender of Last Resort," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-28, October.
- Stephen Cecchetti & Robert McCauley & Patrick McGuire, 2012. "Interpreting TARGET2 balances," BIS Working Papers 393, Bank for International Settlements.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2013.
"The implications of TARGET2 in the European balance of payments crisis and beyond,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 359-382.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2013. "The implications of TARGET2 in the European balance of payment crisis and beyond," Department of Economics University of Siena 681, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2012.
"The endless eurozone crisis, where do we stand? a classical-kaleckian overview,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(107), pages 35-63.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2013. "The endless Eurozone crisis, where do we stand? A Classical-Kaleckian overview," Department of Economics University of Siena 671, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Angel Ubide, 2013. "Reengineering EMU for an Uncertain World," Policy Briefs PB13-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Baldo, Luca & Hallinger, Benoît & Helmus, Caspar & Herrala, Niko & Martins, Débora & Mohing, Felix & Petroulakis, Filippos & Resinek, Marc & Vergote, Olivier & Usciati, Benoît & Wang, Yizhou, 2017. "The distribution of excess liquidity in the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 200, European Central Bank.
- Georg Dettmann, 2014. "Determinants of Internal and External Imbalances within the Euro Area," Working Papers 01/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Astarita, Caterina & Purificato, Francesco, 2013. "TARGET2 imbalances and the need for a lender of last resort," MPRA Paper 51124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giacomo Oddo & Enrico Tosti, 2017. "The evolution of Italy’s investment income balance," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 386, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordspayment system; financial crisis; monetary policy;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2012-11-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2012-11-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-11-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-11-24 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2012-11-24 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_136_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.