Will TARGET2-Balances be Reduced again after an End of the Crisis?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2012.
"Target loans, current account balances and capital flows: the ECB’s rescue facility,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(4), pages 468-508, August.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershaeuser, 2011. "Target Loans, Current Account Balances and Capital Flows: The ECB's Rescue Facility," NBER Working Papers 17626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2012. "Target loans, current account balances and capital flows: The ECB’s rescue facility," Munich Reprints in Economics 19556, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Anton Korinek, 2011.
"Systemic Risk-Taking: Amplification Effects, Externalities, and Regulatory Responses,"
NFI Working Papers
2011-WP-13, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Korinek, Anton, 2011. "Systemic risk-taking: amplification effects, externalities, and regulatory responses," Working Paper Series 1345, European Central Bank.
- Abad, José M. & Löffler, Axel & Zemanek, Holger, 2011.
"TARGET2 Unlimited: Monetary Policy Implications of Asymmetric Liquidity Management within the Euro Area,"
5904, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Abad, José M & Loeffler, Axel & Zemanek, Holger, 2011. "TARGET2 Unlimited: Monetary Policy Implications of Asymmetric Liquidity Management within the Euro Area," MPRA Paper 31937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Lorenzoni, 2008. "Inefficient Credit Booms," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 75(3), pages 809-833.
- Fahrholz, Christian & Wójcik, Cezary, 2013. "The Eurozone needs exit rules," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4665-4674.
- Jens Ulbrich & Alexander Lipponer, 2012. "Balances in the Target2 Payments System - A Problem?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(SPECIALIS), pages 73-76, February.
- Christian Fahrholz & Andreas Freytag, 2011. "Whither the TARGET2 System? Taking a Glance at the Real Economic Facets of the Euro-Area Debt Crisis," Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 57(1), pages 15-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Cecchetti & Robert McCauley & Patrick McGuire, 2012. "Interpreting TARGET2 balances," BIS Working Papers 393, Bank for International Settlements.
- Dominique Jacob, 2013. "Quels sont les enseignements de l'histoire du fédéralisme américain pour la zone euro actuelle ?," Larefi Working Papers 1305, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- Dominique Jacob, 2013. "Quels sont les enseignements de l'histoire du fédéralisme américain pour la zone euro actuelle ?," Working Papers hal-00863029, HAL.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2013.
"The implications of TARGET2 in the European balance of payments crisis and beyond,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 359-382.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2013. "The implications of TARGET2 in the European balance of payment crisis and beyond," Department of Economics University of Siena 681, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Philipp König & Claudia Lambert, 2013. "Liquiditätsmanagement des Eurosystems im Zeichen der Krise," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 80(44), pages 3-17.
More about this item
KeywordsTARGET2; Eurosystem; ESCB; balance-of-payments;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-12-06 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2012-12-06 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hlj:hljwrp:30-2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Fahrholz). General contact details of provider: http://www.gfinm.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.