Report NEP-EEC-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dreger, Christian & Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 2012. "Does euro area membership affect the relation between GDP growth and public debt?," Discussion Papers 327, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Peter Wierts & Henk van Kerkhoff & Jakob de Haan, 2012. "Trade Dynamics in the Euro Area: The role of export destination and composition," DNB Working Papers 354, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Karl Whelan, 2012. "TARGET2 and Central Bank Balance Sheets," Working Papers 201229, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Matthias Bauer & Martin Zenker, 2012. "Market Discipline Under A Politicised Multilateral Fiscal Rule - Lessons from the Stability and Growth Pact Debate," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 2012-35, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Rahbari, Ebrahim, 2012. "Target2 Redux: The simple accountancy and slightly more complex economics of Bundesbank loss exposure through the Eurosystem," CEPR Discussion Papers 9211, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Canofari Paolo & Marini Giancarlo & Piersanti Giovanni, 2012. "The sustainability of monetary unions. Can the Euro survive?," wp.comunite 0094, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Matthias Bauer & Martin Zenker, 2012. "Minor Nuisance Around Foreign Exchange Markets - Lessons from the Stability and Growth Pact Debate," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 2012-32, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Guillaume Roussellet, 2012. "Fiscal Sustainability in the Presence of Systemic Banks: the Case of EU Countries," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12077, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Manasa Gopal & Markus Pasche, 2012. "Market-based Eurobonds Without Cross-Subsidisation," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 2012-37, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Christian Fahrholz & Andreas Freytag, 2012. "Will TARGET2-Balances be Reduced again after an End of the Crisis?," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 30-2012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Tobias Knedlik, 2012. "The European Commission’s Scoreboard of Macroeconomic Imbalances – The Impact of Preferences on an Early Warning System," IWH Discussion Papers 10, Halle Institute for Economic Research.