Report NEP-EEC-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William A Allen & Richhild Moessner, 2012. "The liquidity consequences of the euro area sovereign debt crisis," BIS Working Papers 390, Bank for International Settlements.
- Martina Cecioni & Giuseppe Ferrero, 2012. "Determinants of TARGET2 imbalances," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 136, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Andrea Cardillo & Andrea Zaghini, 2012. "The recent trends in long-term bank funding," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 137, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mara, Eugenia-Ramona, 2012. "Determinants of fiscal budget volatility in old versus new EU member states," MPRA Paper 42555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciaglia, Sarah & Heinemann, Friedrich, 2012. "Debt rule federalism: The case of Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-067, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mathilde Maurel & Gunther Schnabl, 2011. "Keynesian and Austrian Perspectives on Crisis, Shock Adjustment, Exchange Rate Regime and (Long-Term) Growth," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 18-2011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Dell'Anno, Roberto & Dollery, Brian, 2012. "Comparative fiscal illusion: A fiscal illusion index for the European Union," MPRA Paper 42537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seidler, Jakub & Gersl, Adam, 2012. "Excessive credit growth and countercyclical capital buffers in basel III: an empirical evidence from central and east european countries," MPRA Paper 42541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kremp, E. & Sevestre, P., 2012. "Did the crisis induce credit rationing for French SMEs?," Working papers 405, Banque de France.