Report NEP-OPM-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Singh, Rajesh & Lahiri, Amartya & Vegh, Carlos A, 2012. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Open Economy under Asset Market Segmentation," Staff General Research Papers 35649, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Saadaoui, Jamel, 2012. "Global Imbalances: Should We Use Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates?," MPRA Paper 42554, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim & Jaewoo Lee, 2012. "Accounting for Global Dispersion of Current Accounts," Working papers 2012rwp-44, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Petra Gerlach-Kristen & Robert N McCauley, 2012. "Currency intervention and the global portfolio balance effect: Japanese lessons," BIS Working Papers 389, Bank for International Settlements.
- Martina Cecioni & Giuseppe Ferrero, 2012. "Determinants of TARGET2 imbalances," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 136, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.