Optimal Monetary Policy in an Open Economy under Asset Market Segmentation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lahiri, Amartya & Singh, Rajesh & Vegh, Carlos, 2007.
"Segmented asset markets and optimal exchange rate regimes,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 1-21, May.
- Singh, Rajesh & Lahiri, Amartya & Vegh, Carlos A, 2007. "Segmented Asset Markets and Optimal Exchange Rate Regimes," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11446, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Amartya Lahiri & Rajesh Singh & Carlos A. Vegh, 2007. "Segmented Asset Markets and Optimal Exchange Rate Regimes," NBER Working Papers 13154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clarida, Richard & Gali, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 2002.
"A simple framework for international monetary policy analysis,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 879-904, July.
- Clarida, Richard & Galí, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 2002. "A Simple Framework for International Monetary Policy Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3355, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 2002. "A Simple Framework for International Monetary Policy Analysis," NBER Working Papers 8870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alvarez, Fernando & Atkeson, Andrew, 1997.
"Money and exchange rates in the Grossman-Weiss-Rotemberg model,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 619-640, December.
- Fernando Alvarez & Andrew Atkeson, 1996. "Money and Exchange Rates in the Grossman-Weiss-Rotemberg Model," NBER Working Papers 5678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Felipe Céspedes & Roberto Chang & Andrés Velasco, 2004. "Balance Sheets and Exchange Rate Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(4), pages 1183-1193, September.
- Chatterjee, Satyajit & Corbae, Dean, 1992.
"Endogenous Market Participation and the General Equilibrium Value of Money,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(3), pages 615-646, June.
- Chatterjee, S. & Corbae, D., 1990. "Endogenous Market Participation and the General Equelibrium Value of Money," Working Papers 90-30a, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Chatterjee, S. & Corbae, D., 1991. "Endogenous Market Participation and General Equilibrium Value of Money," Working Papers 91-08, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Rotemberg, Julio J, 1984.
"A Monetary Equilibrium Model with Transactions Costs,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(1), pages 40-58, February.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 1982. "A Monetary Equilibrium Model with Transactions Costs," NBER Working Papers 0978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin, 2001.
"Stabilization Policy and the Costs of Dollarization,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(2), pages 482-509, May.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2001. "Stabilization policy and the costs of dollarization," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 482-517.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2000. "Stabilization Policy and the Costs of Dollarization," Departmental Working Papers 200006, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Michael B. Devereux & Charles Engel, 1998. "Fixed vs. Floating Exchange Rates: How Price Setting Affects the Optimal Choice of Exchange-Rate Regime," NBER Working Papers 6867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2000. "Extensive Margins and the Demand for Money at Low Interest Rates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(5), pages 961-991, October.
- Leslie Lipschitz, 1978. "Exchange Rate Policies for Developing Countries: Some Simple Arguments for Intervention (Les politiques de taux de change et les pays en voie de dÃ©veloppement: quelques arguments simples en faveur de," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 25(4), pages 650-675, December.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal Monetary Policy; Asset Market Segmentation;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F - International Economics
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2012-11-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2012-11-24 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2012-11-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-11-24 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2012-11-24 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:35649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.