Report NEP-MON-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Singh, Rajesh & Lahiri, Amartya & Vegh, Carlos A, 2012. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Open Economy under Asset Market Segmentation," Staff General Research Papers 35649, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alessandro Flamini, 2012. "Open-economy Inflation Targeting Policies and Forecast Accuracy," DEM Working Papers Series 020, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Alberto Locarno, 2012. "Monetary policy in a model with misspecified, heterogeneous and ever-changing expectations," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 888, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Morten Bech & Leonardo Gambacorta, 2012. "Monetary policy in a downturn: Are financial crises special?," BIS Working Papers 388, Bank for International Settlements.
- Andrea Nobili & Francesco Zollino, 2012. "A structural model for the housing and credit markets in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 887, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Barbora Volna, 2012. "Can We Explain Unexpected Fluctuation of Long-Term Real Interest Rate?," Papers 1211.2709, arXiv.org.
- William A Allen & Richhild Moessner, 2012. "The liquidity consequences of the euro area sovereign debt crisis," BIS Working Papers 390, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bernard Shull, 2012. "The Impact of Financial Reform on Federal Reserve Autonomy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_735, Levy Economics Institute.
- Khatun, Fahmida & Ahamad, Mazbahul G., 2012. "Investigating the determinants of inflationary trends in Bangladesh: an ARDL bounds F-Test Approach," MPRA Paper 42572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petra Gerlach-Kristen & Robert N McCauley, 2012. "Currency intervention and the global portfolio balance effect: Japanese lessons," BIS Working Papers 389, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mathilde Maurel & Gunther Schnabl, 2011. "Keynesian and Austrian Perspectives on Crisis, Shock Adjustment, Exchange Rate Regime and (Long-Term) Growth," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 18-2011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Saadaoui, Jamel, 2012. "Global Imbalances: Should We Use Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates?," MPRA Paper 42554, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Cardillo & Andrea Zaghini, 2012. "The recent trends in long-term bank funding," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 137, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Martina Cecioni & Giuseppe Ferrero, 2012. "Determinants of TARGET2 imbalances," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 136, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Qin, Duo & He, Xinhua, 2012. "Globalisation effect on inflation in the great moderation era: New evidence from G10 countries," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-56, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).