Exchange Rate Policies for Developing Countries: Some Simple Arguments for Intervention (Les politiques de taux de change et les pays en voie de dÃ©veloppement: quelques arguments simples en faveur de l'intervention) (PolÃticas de tipo de cambio para los paÃses en desarrollo: Algunos argumentos sencillos a favor de la intervenciÃ³n)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amartya Lahiri & Rajesh Singh & Carlos A. Vegh, 2007.
"Optimal Exchange Rate Regimes: Turning Mundell-Fleming's Dictum on its Head,"
Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 54(3), pages 249-270, September.
- Amartya Lahiri & Rajesh Singh & Carlos A. Vegh, 2006. "Optimal exchange rate regimes: Turning Mundell-Fleming's dictum on its head," NBER Working Papers 12684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lahiri, Amartya & Singh, Rajesh & Vegh, Carlos, 2007. "Optimal Exchange Rate Regimes: Turning Mundell-Fleming's Dictum on Its Head," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12816, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Singh, Rajesh & Lahiri, Amartya & Vegh, Carlos A, 2012. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Open Economy under Asset Market Segmentation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35649, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rajesh Singh, 2013. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Open Economy under Asset Market Segmentation," 2013 Meeting Papers 103, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rajesh Singh & Amartya Lahiri & Carlos Vegh, 2004.
"Optimal Monetary Policy under Asset Market Segmentation,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
643, Econometric Society.
- Rajesh Singh & Carlos Vegh & Amartya Lahiri, 2007. "Optimal Monetary Policy under Asset Market Segmentation," 2007 Meeting Papers 943, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:25:y:1978:i:4:p:650-675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.