Report NEP-DGE-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim & Frank Schorfheide, 2012. "Labor-Market Heterogeneity, Aggregation, and the Policy-(In)variance of DSGE Model Parameters," Working papers 2012rwp-51, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Ryuta Ray Kato & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2012. "Fiscal Stimulus and Labor Market Dynamics in Japan," Working Papers EMS_2012_19, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Yonsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim & Kyooho Kwon, 2012. "Individual and Aggregate Labor Supply in a Heterogeneous Agent Economy with Intensive and Extensive Margins," Working papers 2012rwp-48, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim & Jaewoo Lee, 2012. "Accounting for Global Dispersion of Current Accounts," Working papers 2012rwp-44, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- OA. Carboni & P. Russu, 2012. "A Model of Economic Growth with Public Finance: Dynamics and Analytic Solution," Working Paper CRENoS 201229, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Giorgio Motta & Patrizio Tirelli, 2012. "Income inequality and macroeconomic stability in a New Keynesian model with limited asset market participation," Working Papers 219, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2012.
- Belo, Frederico & Lin, Xiaoji & Bazdresch, Santiago, 2012. "Labor Hiring, Investment, and Stock Return Predictability in the Cross Section," Working Paper Series 2012-17, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Muto, Ichiro & Oda, Takemasa & Sudo, Nao, 2012. "Macroeconomic Impact of Population Aging in Japan: A Perspective from an Overlapping Generations Model," MPRA Paper 42550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nina Boberg-Fazlic, 2012. "Longevity and Schooling: The Case of Retirement," Discussion Papers 12-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Pieter Gautier & Paul Muller & Bas van der Klaauw, & Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2012. "Estimating Equilibrium Effects of Job Search Assistance," Economics Working Papers 2012-27, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Singh, Rajesh & Lahiri, Amartya & Vegh, Carlos A, 2012. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Open Economy under Asset Market Segmentation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35649, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Xiaohong Chen & Jack Favilukis & Sydney Ludvigson, 2012. "An estimation of economic models with recursive preferences," CeMMAP working papers CWP32/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hübler, Michael & Baumstark, Lavinia & Leimbach, Marian & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Bauer, Nico, 2012. "An integrated assessment model with endogenous growth," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-054, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Vladislav Damjanovic, 2012. "Endogeneous Risk in Monopolistic Competition," CDMA Working Paper Series 201210, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- OA. Carboni & P. Russu, 2012. "Global Indeterminacy in a Tourism Sector Model," Working Paper CRENoS 201230, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Item repec:ial:wpaper:6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- George W. Evans & Kaushik Mitra, 2012. "E-stability in the Stochastic Ramsey Model," CDMA Working Paper Series 201209, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.