Global Indeterminacy in a Tourism Sector Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eliasson, Ludvik & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2004.
"Renewable resources in an endogenously growing economy: balanced growth and transitional dynamics,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 1018-1049, November.
- Lúdvík Elíasson & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2002. "Renewable Resources In An Endogenously Growing Economy: Balanced Growth And Transitional Dynamics," Economics wp20_ludvik, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Antoci, Angelo & Galeotti, Marcello & Russu, Paolo, 2011. "Poverty trap and global indeterminacy in a growth model with open-access natural resources," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 569-591, March.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1991.
"Increasing Returns, Industrialization, and Indeterminacy of Equilibrium,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 617-650.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1990. "Increasing Returns, Industrialization and Indeterminacy of Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 878, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gardner Brown, 2000. "Renewable Natural Resource Management and Use Without Markets," Working Papers 0025, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Damania, Richard & Hatch, John, 2005. "Protecting Eden: markets or government?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 339-351, May.
- Gardner Brown, 2000. "Renewable Natural Resource Management and Use Without Markets," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0025, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Paul Krugman, 1991. "History versus Expectations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 651-667.
- Angelo Antoci & Marcello Galeotti & Paolo Russu, 2014.
"Global analysis and indeterminacy in a two-sector growth model with human capital,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 10(4), pages 313-338, December.
- Antoci, Angelo & Galeotti, Marcello & Russu, Paolo, 2012. "Global analysis and indeterminacy in a two-sector growth model with human capital," MPRA Paper 39079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelo Antoci & Marcello Galeotti & Paolo Russu, 2012. "Global Analysis and Indeterminacy in a Two-sector Growth Model with Human Capital," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_14.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Gardner M. Brown, 2000. "Renewable Natural Resource Management and Use without Markets," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(4), pages 875-914, December.
- Carboni, Oliviero A. & Russu, Paolo, 2013. "Linear production function, externalities and indeterminacy in a capital-resource growth model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 422-428.
- Antoci, Angelo & Galeotti, Marcello & Russu, Paolo, 2005. "Consumption of private goods as substitutes for environmental goods in an economic growth model," MPRA Paper 13664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoci, Angelo & Sodini, Mauro, 2009. "Indeterminacy, bifurcations and chaos in an overlapping generations model with negative environmental externalities," MPRA Paper 13750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal and local indeterminacy; environmental externalities; history versus expectations; hopf bifurcation;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-11-24 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DGE-2012-11-24 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENV-2012-11-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2012-11-24 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:201230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.