Report NEP-CWA-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aizenman, Joshua & Lee, Minsoo & Park, Donghyun, 2012. "The Relationship between Structural Change and Inequality: A Conceptual Overview with Special Reference to Developing Asia," ADBI Working Papers 396, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Elena Cottini & Paolo Ghinetti, 2012. "Working Conditions, Lifestyles and Health," Economics Working Papers 2012-28, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Laborde, David & Martin, Will, 2012. "Agricultural trade : what matters in the Doha round ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6261, The World Bank.
- Qin, Duo & He, Xinhua, 2012. "Globalisation effect on inflation in the great moderation era: New evidence from G10 countries," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-56, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cheptea, Angela, 2012. "Who gains and who loses from China’s growth?," 131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic 135788, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2012. "Land Fragmentation and Market Integration - Heterogeneous Technologies in Kosovo," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137385, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- OA Carboni & P. Russu, 2012. "Global Indeterminacy in a Tourism Sector Model," Working Paper CRENoS 201230, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Rahman, Shaikh M. & Larson, Donald F. & Dinar, Ariel, 2012. "The cost structure of the clean development mechanism," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6262, The World Bank.
- Oecd, 2012. "E-books: Developments and Policy Considerations," OECD Digital Economy Papers 208, OECD Publishing.
- Nicole Schneeweis & Vegard Skirbekk & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2012. "Does schooling improve cognitive functioning at older ages?," Economics working papers 2012-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.