E-books: Developments and Policy Considerations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jin-Hyuk Kim & Tin Cheuk Leung, 2013. "Quantifying the Impacts of Digital Rights Management and E-Book Pricing on the E-Book Reader Market," Working Papers 13-03, NET Institute.
- Rasmus Lema & Björn Johnson & Allan Dahl Andersen & Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Ankur Chaudhary (ed.), 2014. "Low-Carbon Innovation and Development," Globelics Thematic Reviews, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management, number low-carbon.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:278-292 is not listed on IDEAS
- Quirapas, Mary Ann Joy Robles & Lin, Htet & Abundo, Michael Lochinvar Sim & Brahim, Sahara & Santos, Diane, 2015. "Ocean renewable energy in Southeast Asia: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 799-817.
- Nishimura, Hiroki & Ok, Efe A., 2014. "Non-existence of continuous choice functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 376-391.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-11-24 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ICT-2012-11-24 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MKT-2012-11-24 (Marketing)
- NEP-PBE-2012-11-24 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaab:208-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .