The cost structure of the clean development mechanism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mundle, S. & Shankar,m U. & Mehta, S., 1995. "Incentives and Regulation for Pullution Abatement with an Application to Waste Water Treatment," Papers 63, Asian Development Bank.
- David Maradan & Anatoli Vassiliev, 2005. "Marginal Costs of Carbon Dioxide Abatement: Empirical Evidence from Cross-Country Analysis," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 141(III), pages 377-410, September.
- Considine , Timothy J. & Larson, Donald F., 2009. "Substitution and technological change under carbon cap and trade : lessons from Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4957, The World Bank.
- Gollop, Frank M & Roberts, Mark J, 1985. "Cost-minimizing Regulation of Sulfur Emissions: Regional Gains in Electric Power," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 81-90, February.
- Considine, Timothy J. & Larson, Donald F., 2006. "The environment as a factor of production," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 645-662, November.
- Newell, Richard G & Stavins, Robert N, 2003.
"Cost Heterogeneity and the Potential Savings from Market-Based Policies,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 43-59, January.
- Stavins, Robert & Newell, Richard, 2000. "Cost Heterogeneity and the Potential Savings from Market-Based Policies," Discussion Papers dp-00-10-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Larson, Donald F. & Dinar, Ariel & Blankespoor, Brian, 2012. "Aligning climate change mitigation and agricultural policies in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6080, The World Bank.
- Bystrom, Olof, 1998. "The nitrogen abatement cost in wetlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 321-331, September.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change Economics; Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases; Energy Production and Transportation; Transport Economics Policy&Planning; Energy and Environment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-11-24 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EFF-2012-11-24 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENE-2012-11-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-11-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2012-11-24 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-RES-2012-11-24 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2012-11-24 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .