Substitution and technological change under carbon cap and trade : lessons from Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blackorby, Charles & Russell, R Robert, 1989. "Will the Real Elasticity of Substitution Please Stand Up? (A Comparison of the Allen/Uzawa and Morishima Elasticities)," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 882-888, September.
- Larson, Donald F. & Ambrosi, Philippe & Dinar, Ariel & Rahman, Shaikh Mahfuzur & Entler, Rebecca, 2008. "Carbon markets, institutions, policies, and research," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4761, The World Bank.
- Considine, Timothy J. & Larson, Donald F., 2006. "The environment as a factor of production," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 645-662, November.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R, 1980. "Global Properties of Flexible Functional Forms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 422-432, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chan, Hei Sing (Ron) & Li, Shanjun & Zhang, Fan, 2013.
"Firm competitiveness and the European Union emissions trading scheme,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1056-1064.
- Chan, Hei Sing & Li, Shanjun & Zhang, Fan, 2013. "Firm competitiveness and the European union emissions trading scheme," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6662, The World Bank.
- Papageorgiou, Chris & Saam, Marianne & Schulte, Patrick, 2013.
"Elasticity of substitution between clean and dirty energy inputs: A macroeconomic perspective,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
13-087, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Saam, Marianne & Papageorgiou, Chris & Schulte, Patrick, 2014. "Elasticity of Substitution between Clean and Dirty Energy Inputs - A Macroeconomic Perspective," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100414, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Creti, Anna & Jouvet, Pierre-André & Mignon, Valérie, 2012.
"Carbon price drivers: Phase I versus Phase II equilibrium?,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 327-334.
- Anna Creti & Pierre-André Jouvet & Valérie Mignon, 2011. "Carbon Price Drivers: Phase I Versus Phase II Equilibrium?," Working Papers 2011-09, CEPII research center.
- Anna Creti & Pierre-André Jouvet & Valérie Mignon, 2011. "Carbon Price Drivers: Phase I versus Phase II Equilibrium?," Working Papers 1106, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Anna Creti & Pierre-André Jouvet & Valérie Mignon, 2012. "Carbon Price Drivers: Phase I versus Phase II Equilibrium?," Post-Print hal-01385813, HAL.
- Rahman, Shaikh M. & Larson, Donald F. & Dinar, Ariel, 2012. "The cost structure of the clean development mechanism," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6262, The World Bank.
- Pettersson, Fredrik & Söderholm, Patrik & Lundmark, Robert, 2012. "Fuel switching and climate and energy policies in the European power generation sector: A generalized Leontief model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1064-1073.
- Liu, Liwei & Sun, Xiaoru & Chen, Chuxiang & Zhao, Erdong, 2016. "How will auctioning impact on the carbon emission abatement cost of electric power generation sector in China?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 594-609.
- Rahman, Shaikh M. & Kirkman, Grant A., 2015. "Costs of certified emission reductions under the Clean Development Mechanism of the Kyoto Protocol," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 129-141.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Production and Transportation; Energy and Environment; Environment and Energy Efficiency; Carbon Policy and Trading; Markets and Market Access;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-06-10 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2009-06-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-06-10 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2009-06-10 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4957. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .